When it all started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it all started

Thank you all so very much. Today is a new day and a better one because of all of you. KTB

Comment

When it all started

KTB

I am so sorry to hear your story.

It really does sound like you have had more than your share of grotty luck.

I think that is a problem for most (all?) of us here- we don't really have a coping system in place- we drink when something goes wrong, and we even drink when things go right- the drinking when things go wrong is to numb the bad feelings, and the drinking when things are right is to prolong the good feelings, I guess.

You don't mention if you are planning on starting the My Way Out program but it can certainly help with the cravings etc.

Please stick around and let us know how you are doing.

Comment

When it all started

I am SOOOO sorry! You have had one HELL of a rough time and i'm soo sorry for all your pain. :l It didn't rain for you, it bloody poured and floaded hun.
        You've come to a great place tho. Maybe you could look at your life and say, this is a new chapter, a brand new start and stop drinking. I honestly can see why you've been drinking but if you've come to this site, it is cleary time you want to stop or slow down.
        I hope things get better for you and i hope you find strength and comfort (not in drink) and keep posting! :l
        I wish you all the best and i look forward to talking to you!
        Good luck :welcome:

Comment

When it all started

Dearest KTB,I really want to help you.I understand Brain Tumors(just lost my MIL to one) and so many things that you said,I GET...I really do.I live in Fla. so am in the middle of dealing with THE STORM.If you will stay around here,you will get Much support and some of it will be from me.In a few days my life should begin to be done with the FIX up CLEAN up and I look forward to getting to know you.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
          X