Clearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearing

Wow...I just found my new favorite activity/replacement for drinking after work!! My daily habit for awhile was come home, wrap up work-related phone calls while making a drink, and drink right on through 11 pm.

The Clearing hypno cd's are WONDERFUL! I listened for the first time today...felt like I was in a very deep sleep, and woke up as he was counting me back to being fully awake. SO STRANGE! Never thought I would be able to be hypnotized...wow, was I ever wrong.

Looking so forward to continuing on with these CDs...really hoping they *work* as they should (beyond just relaxing me when I listen to them.)

P.S. Can anyone tell how relieved I am that all my supps and cds arrived today!

Clearing

I need to start listening to mine again! It really was so relaxing when I did. Me and my elevator.
    Glad you finally received everything!

Comment

Clearing

And me and my hummock! Ha!
      I have been listening too the last couple of nights, and I too find them very relaxing and hope and hope and hope that they will work. It is friday, and AL is putting up arguments in my head. I think we will go to a movie and by the time we get home it will be late - maybe I will listen to a subliminal one then. I really like the ocean sound one - i think I should live by the ocean, then maybe it could lull me to sleep, instead of using wine to put me to sleep!!!

Glad your supps arrived - you're one your way!!!!
      xoxo peanut

Comment

Clearing

Oh do get them out again, Shelby. I can see this being something where you forget easily how great they make you feel.

LOL @ the elevator & the hammock... "Deeper & deeper into your own mind..."

Comment

Working...
        X