LOST RESPECT (MY SON)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST RESPECT (MY SON)

Children love their parents - regardless of what we have done. They love us. Get sober - get at least "mostly" sober... Then your children will be able to say "my mom is a non-drinker".... "my mom doesn't drink"... or "my mom doesn't drink very much".... Just because they know you as a drinker now, doesn't mean you cannot change that perception... It is not too late... Let them see you at your best. It's the best gift we can give our children...

Get sober for your kids sake - STAY sober for your own... You CAN do this... There are many tools available here at MWO... Try them out - it has helped me tremendously... I, too, did not think I could stop drinking on a regular basis... Out of the last 20-something days, I have only drank 2 times... You can do it!!! If I can, anyone can...
    God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers...

Comment

LOST RESPECT (MY SON)

Wow Eunice,

You have it all - us included. Don't beat up on yourself. Well done honey. You have made it past mach 2. I agree with earlier comments- your kids adore you - now your turn. You are 3/4 of the way there - keep going - the worst is over.

Hundi xx
      __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

Working...
      X