Sex Sleep (Might be TMI...Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me niether - I need the booze to loosen me up. But wow - am I ever a great dancer when I'm drinking! At least in my mind!!! ha!

Comment

o2m ..I could be really cheeky..but I won't
      Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
      April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
      wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
      wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
      wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
      wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
      wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
      wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
      http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

WIP - stop using your psycho - analizing people. You have hurt a good friend of mine. Like OK, you are a lawyer who doesn't want to practice anymore..... The thing is; you have 30 days now AF - stop being so condescending and making yourself look better. you aren't.... You are just like the rest of us.

Comment

What the heck AFM??? Not on this thread please!

Comment

Wow, I was totally cracking up until I saw your nasty post AFM? Jeez!
            "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

:hijacked::argh:

And nastily, no less...

Comment

Ok, I don't know what some of you guys are talking about - but let's get back to the general discussion of sex and dancing!

I had to laugh out loud at your emoticons, SassyGirl and DeeBee - I mean, the one with smiley balls dancing and the one with two trolls dancing - so funny! Thanks!

SassyGirl, I think your first comment talked about 5 days and still sleepy - me too! It's day 5 and I'm thinking, wtf, why am I still "recovering". But I guess it's normal for us. It'll get better and better! I will have to take all of your comments to heart tonight on trying out the sex thing, the boyfriend is coming over tonight

Comment

RW - thanks for putting it back on track! I'm on day 5 too and feel like crapola. Tired and headachey, BLECH! And Sex. Hmmm, what was sex again? That in itself is another long story....lol

Hopefully the sex drive comes back. It certainly would be welcome! To both me AND hubby!

Comment

one2many;390250 wrote: still waiting for my mojo to come back...think it died a horrible death somewhere along the road!
                    I hear ya there my friend. I swear, the OB took my Mojo out with my last C section 18 months ago...and forgot to put it back in. It's somewhere in a lab jar in the maternity ward at the hospital....

Comment

Glad I could help solve the mystery O2M. Now where on the internet can we buy one? Mojos R Us? Discount Mojos? Mojos N Things? Better Google it... My husband is desperate and I have his credit card right here!!

Comment

I think I just peed myself....LMAO...OK, yet again, TMI...sorry all!

Comment

Oh My God. I haven't laughed soo much in ages. You ladies are crazy and i LOVE IT!!! You're great!!!

Comment

Whats sex!!!!! . I need to get out more I know:H

Comment

hi sassy,congrats on the days of sobriety,there are many joys that come with alchohol free,that is one of them,EXPLOSION hahahahaha amagine how your partner felt,gyco

Comment

hi sassy,congrats on the days of sobriety,there are many joys that come with alchohol free,that is one of them,EXPLOSION hahahahaha amagine how your partner felt,gyco

gyco you are one seriously funny person I'm changing my udies here Cap

Comment

Working...
                                X