hello from wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from wales

I have been drinking for as long as i can think. I am drunk now, and live in wales, so its 12.45. My problem is binging. I can go months without drinking and and then have 3-4 days of constant drinking. My vice is white wine. Nothing else. I will go into futher detail later, but im too buzzed now
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

hello from wales

Cymru,

:welcome: I agree with Gia. Drink a lot of water, get some sleep, and get the alcohol out of your system.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hello from wales

Hi Cymru

I also have done my fair of binging and know you probably won't be able to stop until you drop.

Please try and get into bed with some water for when you wake up- you can then come back here and look at all the advice posted here.

Good luck.

Comment

hello from wales

Hi Cymru,

Welcome! Look after yourself today. Hope to see you back soon.
        sigpic
        AF since December 22nd 2008
        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

hello from wales

:welcome:, Hope you are feeling better and we see you again soon....
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

hello from wales

Hiya Cymru!

Just wanted to say HI and welcome to the forum. Wales has a piece of me in Betsy Coed somewhere!! It's the most beautiful place on the planet and somewhere out there is a little piece of me in a tree!!. I've been to many parties out in that neck of the woods and I truly believed that ONCE; that was what I was all about. My username says it all really!!. Don't be despondent about things that your life can never change...take it from a guy who used to swallow pills and snort coke and drink like a fish. This forum has helped me look at all perspectives with drinking. Ask your questions and get involved with people here. If like me you're a bit weary of meeting people face to face and talking about things then post here. You have total anonymity! I don't know what I would of done if I couldn't post on forums and talk about things anon. It saved my life to be honest. I still struggle myself after 12 months of trying. It aint easy but it's worth sticking round. BELIEVE ME!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

hello from wales

Hey!!!
              I agree wit Gia too. This site is fantastic. Everyone here is wonderful, helful and very supportive so drink loads of water, sleep it off and i look forward to talking to you soon!

Comment

hello from wales

Welcome! Drink lots of water, eat, pour out any booze you have left in the house, nap and read here to help you get through.

Comment

hello from wales

Cymru,
                  My ancestors are from Wales, not that you want to hear that today! Anyway, sleep, sweetie, and come back tomorrow. We'll be waiting for you.
                  CJ
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hello from wales

We LOVED wales when we visited a few years ago. Everyone is so friendly and wonderful.

Welcome welcome to the forum! The world of imperfect people. Please understand you are perfectly normal here! Our drinking faults have brought us here and so shall we live.

Comment

hello from wales

[I] Bottle of wine, fruit of the vine, when you going to let me get sober ? Stick around on this site, we can help !! IAD./I]
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

hello from wales

welcom cynru,as the people say its a great site ,sober or in the bag,but for now sleep titegyco

Comment

Working...
                        X