X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 14 days, I drank...

Looking,

:l:l

Remember, you DID 14 DAYS!!! No one can take those 14 days away from you. You should be so proud.

You are fighting an addiction. A difficult one to win. Those of us here are all in this fight together.

One day against 14 days?? And you are starting right back up. Many don't own up and continue to binge. You are pretty darn strong in my book. You go girl!!

See you on the AF Army thread. We continue to march whether we slip or not.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

LTG - 14 days - HOLY CRAP! Good on you my friend. You can get right back up and start over. No regrets, just look forward. I am on day 8 and have to really do it ODAT - just the way I am unfortunately. You can do this and we are here for you.

O2M - I swear I spit my coffee out on my computer with your last comment. "Slap your redneck ass"...lol

Gia - you'll be ok. Have Popeye fix you one of those fruit salads, and a nice glass of bubbly water with lemon and you are back on your way!

Happy Wednesday friends!

K
      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

O2M is a crack up! Her humor has helped me so much! EVERYONE has helped me sooooooo much!!! Must see if I can change my mood thingy to thankful! or blessed
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG-aren't you from Canada originally? I'm not sure you are allowed to wear the proud Redneck badge!

Glad you are feeling better today!

Comment

Actually I am from California...LOL!! I lived in Ontario, Canada for 1 1/2 years with husbo number 2. I have lived in TX for 9 years now.
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ahhhh LTG, you will be fine. You've got a good attitude and you can do this!
              We'll help! I've never been 14 days AF so I admire you for that. I'm working on it though. Slow but sure.....Day 3 again!:l
              When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
              -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Greenhouse, are you feeling good at 3 days? I double dare you to make it 4...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

You're on LTG!!! Day 4 is around the corner!!
                  When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                  -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Rome wasn't built in a day....
                    Just take this chance to look at your slip in the future and remember how badly you felt when you drank, I find associating the booze with bad feelings helps for me because then I don't remember the "fun times" (not sure there really was any).
                    I had been doing this for months before I tried to go totally AF even as I was drinking I was trying to find something, anything wrong with the way I felt (oh I feel too sleepy, oh I can't walk right, oh I'm rambling on to some stranger...so on)
                    Then the next day I would try to remember all the ways I acted that didn't represent my personality at all and thought ...this is not who I am then why am I putting it out there??
                    Then make a deal with yourself to have a cup of chamolile tea and wait twenty mins the next time you want to drink...It has helped me because by the time the tea sets in (about twenty mins) you are calm and much more able to say no.

GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

Working...
                    X