Good News/Bad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News/Bad News

I had some alcohol after 9 days AF. But my goal is mods...not AF, so not a total disaster. Last night, my boyfriend got us a movie and cracked open two beers. Mine sat untouched for almost a half hour until he said, "Hey! You aren't drinking your beer!" So I took a few sips and the rest of it sat there untouched...I just had no desire for it.

Tonight, I was at a corporate dinner and the waiters were going around automatically pouring everyone a glass of wine. I drank my glass over the course of the 90 minute meal. I actually enjoyed sipping the wine, with no intention or desire to get drunk. Miracle. And for the first time ever at a corporate dinner, I did not accept a refill on my glass.

I am doing everything in this program - hypno, supps, topa - whole ball of wax. I think it's working. I really am losing my desire for excessive amounts of Al. Fingers (and toes) crossed....

Sassy

Good News/Bad News

Good work SassyG, well done on your dinner, I have an awards dinner coming up in October, I hope I can do just as well.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Good News/Bad News

well sassy, it really felt good to read what you wrote. this is my 4th day without alcohol. and i had a moment there where i wasn't sure if i would see day 5. I would love to have a glass of wine with my lady again, but i'd like to give it a month or so.
      I'm glad you wrote what you did...
      thank you..

Comment

Good News/Bad News

WELL DONE SASSY! That is FANTASTIC! You are such a strong person to be able to have drink in front of you and decline it!!! You're doing so great. I'm soo happy this program is working for you! Keep it up!!!!

Comment

Good News/Bad News

Sassy, I feel the same as you. I want to go AF, but just being mod for now feels great. You go girl!!!!
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Good News/Bad News

Well done sassy!!!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Good News/Bad News

Sassy- Great Job!

Comment

Good News/Bad News

Good for you Sassy! Congrats!
                "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Good News/Bad News

Great job Sassy!
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Good News/Bad News

Well Done Sassy, thats great to hear, long may it continue.

Comment

Good News/Bad News

Does it work?

Sassy,

I'm new and I need to hear that it just might work. Thanks and I'm glad it is working for you. I am going to order the CD's and Vits. and keep reading hear. There is a lot to read on this forum.:new:

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Working...
                      X