Who are you people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are you people?

MM.....that's the way I am with baking.....nothing like watching the end product come together and knowing "I created that". Or dipping a truffle and watching the chocolate drizzle, cheesecakes and truffles, are my biggest business, especially at Christmas. Dipping coffee cheesecake truffles as we speak.

akmom
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Who are you people?

Don't even mention any kind of coffee tasting cake. I really want to try making tiramisu, but it's seems a little daunting. No place here has it for sale, and I'm really itching for some. Have you made it before?
      MM

Comment

Who are you people?

I make it quite often but not the way it is normally made. It's actually a really easy recipe, but no lady fingers, it has a shortbread crust instead. Would you like the recipe?
        "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

Comment

Who are you people?

Hello fellow Alakskan!!!!!
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Who are you people?

Hello there, I wondered when you were going to get up. One more day without snow!!!!

Comment

Who are you people?

I would love the recipe. I can't believe you guys are almost ready for snow season. We have another month or so, hopefully.
              MM

Comment

Who are you people?

Tiramisu

Tiramisu
                3/4 cup flour
                1/2 cup butter softened
                1/4 cup powdered sugar
                1 cup white sugar
                3/4 cup whipping cream
                1/4 cup butter softened
                3 tbls flour
                1 tbls instant coffee granules
                1/2 tsp vanilla
                2 eggs
                1 cup mini chocolate chips

Topping
                3 oz cream cheese softened
                1/4 cup whipping cream
                Mini chocolate chips
                Heat oven to 350?F. In medium bowl, beat 3/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup softened butter and the powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until soft dough forms. Spread evenly in bottom of ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 10 minutes.
                Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat remaining bar ingredients except grated chocolate with wire whisk until smooth.
                Sprinkle 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips over hot baked crust. Pour egg mixture over chocolate. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
                In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup whipping cream on medium speed about 2 minutes or until fluffy. Spread over cooled torte. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Garnish with chocolate curl. Store covered in refrigerator.
                Bite your tongue woman, Snow is bad!! Very, very bad!! :H

Comment

Who are you people?

I make it also in a cheesecake springform pan, and then serve it like a pie, or you can bake it in a square pan and cut it into bars. This is the favorite at my kids school. This and dulce de leche ganache, also with a shortbread crust.

Comment

Who are you people?

That is the easiest tiramisu recipe I've seen. Most of them call for a cheese call focia or something. I live in the boondocks and doubt they have it here. Thanks for the recipe. It actually seems do-able.
                    I guess snow is bad if you get 6 feet of it at a time..LOL
                    MM

AKgirl,
                    Hey you. I'm on V-8 #2 and already feel energized. I found the fountain of energy!!!
                    MM

Comment

Who are you people?

:happy: I'm gonna get a V-8!!!!!
                      LOL

Comment

Who are you people?

Get a whole bunch!!!!! I swear it's working better than an energy drink. I love it!!! Plus nobody can bop me on the forhead for not getting my veggies!!!
                        MM

Comment

Who are you people?

Hi akgirl,

Comment

Who are you people?

Hi Joesgal,

Tell us about yourself....how are you today?

Comment

Who are you people?

I am on day 10 if anyone wants to know. :H

Comment

Who are you people?

:wave: Congrats to you!!!!! I wish I was. I'm hanging out at day 3....but very determined

Comment

Working...
                                X