Who are you people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are you people?

Hippie, you lying sack of shit! Very humorous, though.

Comment

Who are you people?

Hi all,
      I may have already posted on this thread, so if I am repeating myself, I apologize. I have not been on MWO a whole lot lately, but have been on MWO for almost 4 years.

Here goes:

I am 43 (will be 44 in January)
      Married for 10 years (but together for 15, known him for 25 and we actually went to the same elementary school [but did not know each other] in the 5th grade, 1975....Too late and too tired to do the math)
      We have a 3 year old son and an 18 year old son. The big boy is not technically mine (I did not birth him) but since he has been in my life since he was 3, and he is now living in my house and I have to feed him and buy laundry detergent, he counts.
      I am an instructor of English as a Second Language and English (yes, they sound the same, but they are different departments and very different concepts) at a local university.
      I also operate a knife sharpening business out of my home, and through local farmers markets. (Yes, it is legal to ship your knives to me through the USPS. PM me if you have questions.)
      I love to cook, and love anything about language (big surprise there, huh?) I speak Russian.
      Probably more than you wanted to hear. Have a great Monday, everyone!

Comment

Who are you people?

Hi I'm Linda 48 yrs old and i was born here in Dublin, Ireland. I'm single no kids and still drink too much wine.

Comment

Who are you people?

hi im pompeyman .... a teacher in england ....... on day 8 AF now so feeling ok about myself ..... been drinking alchoholically since i was 16 ish now 47 ... 2 children boy 12 girl 11 ... ex wont let me see them (though i saw my little girl for the first time in 2 years last week .... she was round a mutual friends and she asked to see me!!!! ... been on cloud nine since) ... a real incentive to beat my record of 36 days AF since i was 16 ..... good to hear from you this is a great thread x
          I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Who are you people?

Hello ... Me, I'm female 51 yrs old with 3 grown children, 2 girls and a boy. My older daughter is married and has blessed me with a 10 yr old grandaughter & 4 yr old grandson. I have been married to my drinking partner for 31 years, has become a daily habit for the last 5 yrs. We are normal middle class folks living in small town Alberta ... struggling with our own troubles, much like everyone else. Try, try again ....
            Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
            Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
            10 days - Sept 13, 2012
            2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
            Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
            AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
            Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Who are you people?

Hello -
              I will turn 47 this week.
              Single mom with 3 kids, 19, 12, 11 and two of the furry kind a Yorkiepoo and a rabbit.
              I love to bake especially when it starts to get cold. It is.
              I'm a Medical Assistant concidering going back to school.
              Starting over again. Red wine is not my friend. I need to get over the wine lovefest. I know it's keeping me out of everything I enjoy.
              Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Who are you people?

Bump

Trying to get to know the newbies.
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                X