ODAT - Monday - Where is everyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ODATers - can't believe it's 3.30pm in the UK and the ODAT hasn't started yet!

It's a new week and a new month and, yes you've been waiting for it, SCHOOL IS BACK THIS WEEK!!!!! :goodjob::goodjob:

My habits have been downright dreadful during August so am hoping to step forward from this day 1 and get some AFs under my belt.

Love to all ODATers.

Bx

Hi Mad Mummy!

I've been away for a bit but back now for a full 30 days AF. I haven't read anything on here for ages and I too was pretty surprised to see no ODAT thread about lunchtime. Oh well, guess it's just you and me then!

Bessie xx

Comment

Aha!!

There you are, Bessie!!! :welcome: back. You have been sorely missed.

Mad Mummy, I am here, ODAT, sober and extremely happy with it.

Doing it ODAT.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

There you are, Bessie!!! back. You have been sorely missed.

Have I? That's kind. Bless you. I haven't really got the time to read back and catch up. Have I missed much?

Comment

Hiya Bessie
          I am an ODAT lurker- so glad to see you back with your wagging tail. Can't wait to hear about the farm and all the animals.
          Hi all ODATers- thanks for the daily thread- very inspirational.
          -Sheep

Comment

Thanks for starting the thread, Mad. It is only 11:30 where I am and I have the day off so I'm quite sluggish today. Welcome back, Bessie; you were here when I first started but then gone. We did miss you! Hi Cinders. I'm on Day 28 and I'm going for AF September ODAT
            Cinders, I want to join you for filets, corn, strawberry shortcake, etc. My mouth is watering. Do you think I could get from Utah to Alabama by dinner time? Probably not. Maybe I should grab all the stull and just make it here. You are going to have lots of fun with you family all around.
            Mad, Best wishes on better habits for September; it is a good time for a new start!
            Have a geat day, All!! kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
            X