hi im a newie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi im a newie

let me introduce myself you guys excuse me im new to all this posting and everything but i need the support im tony i live in freeport grand bahama and was always a party animal and after getting off from work first thing id do is stop at a liquor store and get a six pack of beer and by bedtime i would have had an additional six i work in the tourist industry like most people in our country i am a nature tour guide love the outdoors but now im tired of waking up with a hangover stumbled on this site sunday when i realize im not enjoying the drinking and cant control it

hi im a newie

Welcome Islandboy,
    Stick around, you will find so much info and support here. I'm still kind of a newbie and I can tell you if it wasn't for these amazing people I wouldn't be where I am. Did you get the book?

:welcome:
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

hi im a newie

:welcome: There are lots of cool people here to support you through the tough times! Hang in there and return here often it really does help!

All the best to you in getting AF!

Love and Light,
      FROGZ~

Comment

hi im a newie

Welcome Islandboy!
        Glad you found us! Read the book if you haven't done so.. It is packed full of information to aid you on quitting. Good Luck!

Comment

hi im a newie

Welcome

Welcome Islandboy!

I found lost of support here, and success with the supplements to help me get over craving the drinks.

Keep coming back here, keep posting! We are rooting for you!

Figi

Comment

hi im a newie

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv: just try to do your best stay strong and think positive .. good luck
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hi im a newie

Welcome, look forward to getting to know you.

Comment

hi im a newie

WELCOME.....download the book and take a read. It is very inspirational and will assist you in your fight. I hope you find the support you need here.
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

hi im a newie

Wally22;400061 wrote: Oh My God
                  It has always been my secret fantasy to meet an Island boy!
                  You are hilarious, Wally.

Comment

hi im a newie

Thanks guys

good morning my friends thanks for the encouragement i got from you,i appreciate it truly.I believe it eas fate not luck that i stumbled on this site ,i can wake up now feeling strong these mornings and im now back running in the morning it feels great,so my friends greetings from thr islands.im now on my 5th day af:

Comment

hi im a newie

hi island, welcome, you are sounding great already !! That is so inspiring. Well done!!
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

hi im a newie

Glad you found us Island Boy. Great people and wonderful support here.
                        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

hi im a newie

WELCOME and GREAT JOB ON 5 DAYS!!!
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

hi im a newie

The plane, the plane! Welcome, welcome (your Island Boy name reminded me of that old show Fantasy Island). 5 days AF is a wonderful start. Just cruise around this site and we'll be here when you need us!

Vera-b

Comment

hi im a newie

morning my friends greetings from the sunny bahamas yes my friends we have plenty of sun her today despite threats of storms and hurricanes.Im enjoying my 7th af day and just came from the beach where i had a good workout . well i hope all of you are in good spirits today and i will say a prayer for you all to keep everyone strong and af have a good day all

Comment

Working...
                              X