Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!!

Ok, all I have to say is I am so sick of being sick and tired of being an alcholic. I just want to be free. If anyone wants to join me in doing atleast a couple of days in a row let me know, because I need some buddies big time. Just maybe this is the day.

Twosox

Help!!!!

You have been drafted by Lieutenent Colonel One2Many, LOL! No seriously, do whatever you're comfortable with but you're very welcome to join us on the AF Army Thread - I'm on Day 5 and kicking AL's (alcohol's) butt.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Help!!!!

Thanks I would love to, but where do I find you!

Twosox

Comment

Help!!!!

Sorry Two, not thinking - Under General on the thread AF Army - 5th September 2008 - here's the direct link: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...8-a-25736.html
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Help!!!!

Dearest TWO,i just added you to my buddy list so feel free to pm me anytime...We are in this TOGETHER and we can Beat the BEAST TOGETHER...There is GREAT POWER IN NUMBERS...
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Help!!!!

Thank you, evielou. I believe we can beat this, it's only day 1 AF for me but so far doing good. I keep reminding myself how great I felt last December when I made it almost three weeks. Vlad I found you - Thanks!

Twosox

Comment

Working...
            X