something to ponder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something to ponder

i received this in treatment,tht id share it with you,hope it doesnt offend anyone,allow me to intoduce myself,im the deseas of alchohol and drug addiction,cunning baffling and powerful,THATS ME i have killed millions,and i am pleased.i love to catch you with element of surprise,i love to pretend im your lover and freind,i have givin you comfort have iot.was i not there whenyou were lonely,when you wanted to die,didnt you call for me?i was there.i love to make you hurt,i make so numb, u can neither hurt nor cry.you cant feel nothing,this is true glory.i will give you instant gratification all i ask islong term suffering.ive been there for you always when things were going rt in your life iyou invited me in.you said you didnt deserve the good things and i agreed.together we were able to destoy all good things.people dont take me serious,they take stokes serious,heart attacts,and even diabetis serious.fool that they are dont no without me these things are not possible.im such a hated disease but i come invited.YOU choose me.reality and peace of mind walk behind me.any type of program tht works for you weekends me,i cant function in the matter im use to.now i must lie there and wate,but you see me and i am growing when you exist i may live. when you live i only exisst, but iam here and until we meet again if we meet again i wish you DEATH AND SUFFFERING.Again i was at my wits end hope it helps you get a better understanding of where ive been i was scared to Hell gyco

something to ponder

The BEAST is a KILLER ...Given the chance he will make you LIE,CHEAT,STEAL even MURDER...Let's bury him,TOGETHER!!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
    X