ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Just had to post again because I could not stop giggling over the birthday / guy story.

KBCE - They can be such GUYS! I am like you that I think giant parades should be held, speeches made and balloons fall from the air for such occasions. I'm still waiting for a naked man to jump out of a birthday cake for me! Dammit. On my 50th birthday, a man I had been with for over 7 years FORGOT it, completely. Nothing, nada, zip. So when 51 was coming up, I thought "I'm gonna remind the fool" .. and what does he do? Misses it by a day AGAIN! "I thought it was tomorrow!". OK, another man off to the bin. Think that is why I fell for this last one so hard. he had a present the 9th of every month for me as we met on the 9th of September (today). BLAH>>>>

Bess - I LOVE waking up to you in the morning better than the morning news! You rock lady!

Peanut - Thanks for the good thoughts for tonight. It's gonna be a good thing and I think what will finally bring me to the point of being able to go AF. This afternoon will only be Day 4 of the Topa at 25mg, so no, I have not upped it yet. I'm doing it without a DR, so being a bit careful. I am on HRT patches as I had a radical hyster about 6 years ago. Weird hot flashes this morning that I have not had for years, so don't quite get that. Going to follow the book for now and see how it goes. Feel a bit tired, but not too bad.

Uni - I have heard about that drug. The success rates are amazing but I had no clue about the AF part. That's my next step when I kick Al to the curb.

OK, I really have to get back to work and get my mind off of tonight. Send prayers gals and guys. It's time for ME to heal me and to heck with the knuckleheads for now!

Love you all,

WTE

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Happy Belated birthday to your KCBE! It's my hubby's birthday Thursday, and mine next week. We've gotten to the point of not even bothering with cards.... but usually get a gift for each other. Right now though, I'm redecorating the guest room ... right down to changing from twin beds to a queen ... so all new sheets, bedspreads, paint, etc. etc. So that's costing me about $2,000. .... so I said, "that will be our gift to each other for this year" ... and he's good with that.
      Had another AF night last night, so I'm feeling good and happy. Congratulations to all of you that are into double digits! If I didn't have to keep starting over after a one day slip, I'd have been there too! Will strive for it this time.
      I was trying to follow the AF Army ... but by the time I check in there are far too many posts ... I just feel lost. So, think I'll stick with you guys if that's okay. I think ODAT is suiting me.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Happy Tuesday fellow ODATs,

Just a quick post before bedtime. Tuesday is cleaning day for me, and the house really needed it. KB - how is it you have a huge kitchen and have to put the pans on the floor when you're cooking? Perhaps hubby should get you a belated gift of a work cart that could hold some things so you can skip the floor! And Aveeno?? What?????????? Actually, I have very sensitive skin and it's my favorite, but for a birthday present? After you buy the kitchen cart, perhaps you need some new jewelry for that extra-soft body!

Hello Bessie and all the early morning ODATs. I don't get here until the evening usually, so it's fun to see everyone's post. Congrats on a good Monday, Sea. I just know you can do this. Am off to bed (spent a little too much time on the political thread in General discussion) so will sign off. Have been doing well - thanks to all the interesting people here!

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
        X