going to the hospital this a.m.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for your kind words. Last night my stomach pains did not go away. After I feed and play with the dogs, I'll be going to the emergency room. I can't keep doing this to them! My husband ( we have seperated ) said he would come stay with them if I need to be checked in. This will be the last time! No more of this s*#@. If I don't check in here today, you will know that I will be in good hands for a few days. As soon as I can, I'll be back better then ever! Hope you all take good care..... raineyjane

Hope everything goes well raineyjane. Your doing the right thing. Look forward to your report when your home and well.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Best of luck Raineyjane!!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Wishing you the best!:l:h:l
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

GLAD YOUR GETTING HELP...REST AND HEAL.Check in when posible,I will be waiting to hear how you are.Blessings !!!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I'm just finishing what I have to do here... I will be back very soon

Comment

Thinking of you!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thank you DeeBee... your ostrage pic makes me laugh!!!! too funny, I can't wait to get back here.

Comment

I wish u well and look forward to hearing how u r doing.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Please get better SOON.
                    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

My best wishes to you, Rainey! We are all here for support when you return. Check in when you can to let us know how you are doing! Kriger
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Get well Rainey. Will be sending some healthy vibes your way - let us know how you're feeling.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
                        X