CD's...do I, don't I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD's...do I, don't I?

Is this money well-spent do you think? I can afford it but it seems so...indulgent. I feel like I should just power through this AF business.
    Yes...no...?

CD's...do I, don't I?

So... if you had lung cancer.... would you just "power through" it... would chemotherapy be "indulgent"?

wip

Comment

CD's...do I, don't I?

Hi Sasha,

I did buy the cd's and I really like them. I think they've helped me. I looked at it as kind of an investment in my health. I didn't think twice about spending money on beer and cigarettes after all.
      I think you have to use them with the right attitude and an open mind so to speak. If you focus on the guy's voice or how much money they cost, they might not be so helpful.
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

CD's...do I, don't I?

I looooove the CD's. I listen to sleep learning every night because it's relaxing. I don't feel like I need the clearing or hypnotic anymore, but if I feel like I need a "tune up" as they say, I'm very, very glad that I have them available. They got me this far, and now they are my insurance.
        Worth every single penny (to me).
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

CD's...do I, don't I?

I've been listening to the CD's for over a year and enjoy them very much. they help me relax to sleep like a baby. And I'm sure that they have helped direct my mind in a positive way. You will get a lot of mileage out of them!

River, I love your avatar by the way
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X