Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelle's update..

Hi,
    I usually post tons on the daily AF Army thread but really feel I cant anymore.
    I had an abortion on Tuesday. It was under 9 weeks, so they gave me a pill, then I went back yesterdayy for another pill and to make sure everything was "alright".

Been drinking heavily. I only drink wine, so I got through 4 bottles yesterday.
    Cheap stuff of course.. cos I need molney for my son, my dogs and also my smoking habit.

Went out for a drive last night.

Bad decision.

Also told my fiance to "get the fuck out" apparently... even though I cant remember saying it.

My son is none the wiser, but Im drinking heavy again... onto my third bottle of wine... feel empty inside. I KNOW the wine isnt helping, but I CANT HELP BUT DRINK the sodding stuff.

Had my mum in tears on the phone this morning cos my aunty has died this morning.. cancer... she was only 54. Didnt klnow whast to say... I really liked my Aunty V.. and now she's gone.

Life is fucking tough at the minute. Im typing this while my other half is preparing dinner... cos I cant.
    USE~LESS.

Sorry for harping on
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Chelle's update..

Your not useless!!!
    Things are tough.
    I wish you all well.

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle --- I'm so sorry to hear of your pain .... some days life just seems so dark and cruel. Can you switch to a big glass of water, or juice now? More wine is just going to make you feel even worse. Since you're at the dinner hour, if you stop now, you could give yourself the evening to get hydrated again, and you'll feel much better tomorrow. I know you know all this...... but it sounds like you have good support from your fiance and you have a son to be strong for.
      Come back to the Army, and they will be there to help you along this rough road.

Comment

Chelle's update..

So sorry Chelle. I know we dont know eachother, and i havent been through what you have, but i HAVE been there with the bottle of white wine. Many times. I wont blab on, cause you dont need that right now, but you know where we all are, friends and allies if you need us.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Chelle's update..

Thinking of you and your family Chelle.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle , you will get through this . You will. I had a misscarrige a few years ago and drank myself daft for a week solid. I understand its not quite the same but it looks like your fiance is still supporting you and you got all of us here , you will survive this.

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle, don't stay away hun, we help each other here. I am so sorry you are having such a rough time at the moment. Wish I could take some pain away from you :l
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Chelle's update..

You are in my prayers Chelle. Things will get better. You have friends and much support here. Please, know you are loved and not judged by anyone here. Lean on us, please.
                "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Chelle's update..

Dear Chelle,
                  Thinking of you......(Breathe)......it will be okay. Many hugs....take care of you!

Love & Prayers,
                  Bambi
                  "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle, we need you back with our Army of FRIENDS! We are not fair weather friends, we are troopers for life We expect to see you in the AM. You are not alone, not in slipping, not in your battle, not in anything. :h
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Chelle's update..

Stay here Chelle, take care of yourself, I am sorry for the pain you are going through, but you need your friends around you at this time, and we need you.
                      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle

I am so sorry you are going through all this.

You have come so far- do you remember just a few weeks ago you were doing this every single day?

Well OK, you are doing it again today but you have good reason to want to numb.

Take it easy, things will get better. :l

Comment

Chelle's update..

You are worth so much more than that bottle of wine. Try to switch to some water and take care of yourself. I know I have not been around for long but everyone has been so supportive I feel like I belong so I care. Please take care of yourself and remember every day is a new day. I will keep you in my prayers.
                          HW

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle,
                            Please don't feel as tho you can't come back to the Army; we refuse to remove your name from the roster...report for duty as soon as you feel up to it. My heart goes out to you for all the sadness you are having to endure right now. It may not seem possible right now but there will be a better day...soon. Eat the nice dinner your BF is preparing and drink some water and go to bed. Please check in with all of us tomorrow to let us know how you are doing. Luv,Kriger
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Chelle's update..

DON'T LEAVE...We need to fight this TOGETHER..
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X