X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelle's update..

Chelle - my heart goes out to you.

Life can be very hard. I know!

But, somehow, we muddle through and it gets Better! Please hang in there, ok?
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Chelle's update..

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all your replies.. it means a lot to me.
      Ive been asleep for a few hours, but am having some supper now.. a sausage hotpot that my other half made, its lovely
      And its also lovely to be sober again.
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Chelle's update..

Well done Chelle. Proud of you. Your OH sounds lovely too you are very lucky hun
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle,
          I can't tell you how many times over the past year I've been bawling over the computer pouring out my heart. I'm glad you came here. This is the most understanding site. There is hope and I think it's a good sign you're here talking.
          MM

Comment

Chelle's update..

chelle
            Sorry to hear that things are so bad right now. However, the alcohol can not help any of these problems. I'm sure deep down you know that. Please stick around and let us all help you through the rough spots.

Comment

Chelle's update..

Hi Chelle
              That was a tough decision you had to make.
              It took a lot of strength. It shows that you
              have some tough inner resources to draw
              on with your battle against alcohol. Stay
              with your team here you guys need each other!
              :lPan

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle,

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that people care and you matter. I am so sorry for your pain. You are so not alone. The future is an unpainted slate that only you can create. Make it good.

Stay close to this site. There are ups and downs but most people are good and do care. I care.

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle -

We have allm been where you are now. And, we all tended to climb inside and stay inside oursleves. Ir was not helpful for any of us.

Keep posting, drink some tea or water or juice and be kind to yourself.
                  Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Chelle's update..

Chelle,

A very wise member of this community said something to me once that has always hit the nail on the head for me.

"God don't make rubbish!"

Stay on the boards and we'll help you through this ((((hug)))
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                    X