home detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

home detox

I am exhausted and can't sleep to save my life! I don't know what the worst withdrawl symptom is! I keep yawning but everytime I close my eyes nothing happens! I need to take a shower badly too, but the shakiness makes it difficult to do that. I can't wait for this to be over! Once I finally get up the courage to get in the shower I'm off to get some supplements. OK, gotta go be sweaty and shaky for longer.
    Wish me luck!
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

home detox

Wishing you luck Rachel!!

What about a long hot bath to soak your weary body and then a good book for when you can't sleep. Instead of fighting it, go with the flow.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

home detox

all these remedys are good providing one has a safe place to stay with support. it is hard doing this alone. ...

Rachelita...if you are exhausted and cannot sleep, that is a GOOD sign your body is working hard right now.. i remember crying due to lack of sleep, another way to wash toxins out. Hang on, it sounds like you are doing well on your home detox program.

i'll be reading on you... soon you will find relief. it is coming. :l

Comment

home detox

DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER...WATER WITH MILKTHISLTE WILL START TO CLEANE OUT THE LIVER..YOUR IN MY PRAYERS..
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

home detox

Oh how I hated detoxing. I hope you are ok this morning. Is very painful to go through, that is for sure.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

home detox

Rach,
              Use your wine money to get some decent food with protein content. If you can't buy meat, get some tofu-it's cheap. I hope you get to feeling better soon...this is a tough part of what you need to do but unfortunately, it needs to be done. As others have said, you need lots and lots of water. Stay with us and we will help you through it. Is this your Day 2? Best wishes to you, Rach. I'll check in later to see how you are doing. K
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

home detox

Rach...how are you dooing? i am full of pizza and going back to sleep. Stay strong, things will improve.

Comment

home detox

Rach, I hope u are doing ok. Like Cinders said, if the withdrawal is too much, go to your local ER. Mine was so bad that my daughter took me there and they had to give me meds to withdraw. I would never have been able to do it. I also have no insurance. They have charitable care programs that you can apply for. Please let us know how you are.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

home detox

Rach & Sea... do you girls want a kitten? Let me know. :h

Rach .... please check in with us today .... we are thinking about you. :l

Comment

home detox

Wish I could Rip, but I am going to begin Travel nursing. Thanks anyway. Meow.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

home detox

Rach,
                        Please check in today and let us know how you are doing. We want to know how you are getting on.
                        Krigs
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

home detox

broken and drinking lots of wine, what the hell is wrong with me????
                          It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

home detox

Rachelita;409813 wrote: broken and drinking lots of wine, what the hell is wrong with me????
                            What is wrong? You gave in .... to the downward cycle of alcoholism.
                            We all have done it...
                            You are not alone in the fight!!!
                            Let us know how good you feel today..
                            Today i am thankful i passed on the bottle...
                            :l

Comment

home detox

Rachel,

Are you ok? Are you going to re-attempt detox? Please let us know how you're doing.

Vera-b

Comment

home detox

Rachelita,

I too have been there -- I had 50 days once... it jas been a roller coaster since...
                                Tiny

Comment

Working...
                                X