Please help me find the vitamin regimen schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got all the MWO vitamins months ago. Relapsed. Now trying again. I went from nearly three pints of vodka down to not a stitch of alcohol today. Not an easy thing to do. Anyway, I can't for the life of me find the schedule for taking the vitamins and supplements, but would like to get started back on them right away. Can anyone point me to the schedule for taking them. It would be greatly appreciated.

Pink

Pink,

As I am learning different things work for different indivduals.

I found the recommended supps at www.mywayout.org/supps/update.pdf

I so hope this helps.
    It has been a time since the Vodka experience, but, I am amazed at where you are today.

The best of the best of wishes to you.

Never give up~
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Hi Pink,

Congrats on no AF today The only way I could keep the supps straight was to get one of those pill boxes with the am, noon,pm, eve slots and follow from the book. Fill them ahead of time. Without it I would be lost. I also take L-glut in between. I wish you lots of luck on your journey :l
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Theme2be;407873 wrote: Pink,

As I am learning different things work for different indivduals.

I found the recommended supps at www.mywayout.org/supps/update.pdf

I so hope this helps.
        It has been a time since the Vodka experience, but, I am amazed at where you are today.

The best of the best of wishes to you.

Never give up~
        Thanks! That's just what I was looking for. And thanks for the good wishes.

Comment

akgirl;407874 wrote: Hi Pink,

Congrats on no AF today The only way I could keep the supps straight was to get one of those pill boxes with the am, noon,pm, eve slots and follow from the book. Fill them ahead of time. Without it I would be lost. I also take L-glut in between. I wish you lots of luck on your journey :l
          I definitely need a pill box. I'll have to be on the search for one tomorrow. Thanks, and thanks for the good wishes.

Comment

Pink,

:welcome: back!!

It is great you came back after a relapse. This shows you are determined to beat this.

Glad to see you,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hello PINK!! ... weekly pill boxes can be bought at Xmas Tree shops and Dollar Stores, i bought some, of course they are still in the package!!!

Welcome back!!! :flower:

Comment

Cinders;408108 wrote: Pink,

:welcome: back!!

It is great you came back after a relapse. This shows you are determined to beat this.

Glad to see you,
                Cindi
                Thanks so much, Cindi!

Comment

Hi Pink! Glad to see you back !:l:l
                  :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                  X