I'm home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm home!

I returned home from the hospital yesterday morning. It was the pancreas. Thank you Gia for giving me the push I needed to have it check out. And thank you mwo er's for your support!
    Today I'm feeling like a new person. I don't want to drink ( I've had enough medical problems.) this was my third time in the hospital. I don't mind lying in bed all day, but the food and the view are awful! I did not tell my family or friends about this last hospitalization, I wanted some privacy. My husband is the only one that knows. He had to take care of my 5 fur babies. Tonight I celebrate my birthday, ( a few days late ). I have to hide the war wounds on my arms from the I.V. bruises. but all is well today. I'm gonna go have a massage then get ready for the party. Only food and soda. Thank you again!
    Raineyjane

I'm home!

Welcome back raineyjane ---- I'm sorry, I don't know you, (yet) but want to wish you a Happy Birthday anyway. Mine is next week and my hubby's was yesterday... so lots of celebration here too. However, no wine yesterday with his, and maybe not any on mine either! Enjoy your party!

Comment

I'm home!

Dear Rainey,

Scary, but I am glad you are home now and feeling better. Did they give you medication or "do's & dont's" so it doesn't happen again?

Glad you have a plan to stick with soda tonight....most food at Parties are awesome! We, meaning me, are usually just to busy guzzling up to notice; so you eat up and enjoy!

Have a relaxing message, sounds just like what is needed!
      Take Care and lots of Hugs,
      Bambi
      "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

I'm home!

So glad that you are home and on the mend...HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wishing you a joyful sober life..
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I'm home!

Welcome back, Rainey. Hospitals are the least fun places to be so I'm glad you are home. Happy Birthday belated. Do you have any plans with regard to AL for your future? Kriger
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I'm home!

Glad you are home. Is such a shame what we put our poor bodies through. I wish for peace and sobriety for you.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I'm home!

Happy Birthday!

Comment

I'm home!

Here's to many healthy days and happy birthdays, Rainey!!! Glad to see you back and ok. Thank you Gia for caring enough to encourage Rainey. That's what makes this place so warm - perfect "strangers" who care enough to reach out to others. Looking forward to hearing good news from you Rainey!!

Vera-b

Comment

I'm home!

Welcome Back Rainey
                  Glad u are feeling well and....:bday3: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I'm home!

Welcome home and happy b-day. All the best to you!

-Figi

Comment

Working...
                    X