ODAT - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

OMG - no ODAT thread from over the pond!!! Is this a first????? I have decided to start this thread, even though I have a feeling it will be very short today!!!

It is late in my work day already! Glad it's friday and am looking forward to the weekend. Lots to do. Must get things in order as I will be gone next weekend and by the time I get home from my trip it will almost be October, so then it will be too late to be outdoor painting and such. I love the fall, and it is a gorgeous day out there today. I was out on my bike to run an errand this afternoon, and the campus is active and full of students and baseball games and frisbees and all that. Hard to come back inside!!!!

So have a wonder friday evening everybody. Good luck with your AF or Mod goals!!!
    xoxo Peanut

ODAT - Friday

I looked for the thread too! Well, hope everyone has/had a great one!

Date tonight and golf lesson tomarrow. Then rock climbing in the afternoon. I would rather kill my body with sports than wine! =)

Love,
    WTE

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi guys,

That is wierd.......wow!

I had another AF and NF day last night so that is good - funny, it's more the NF right now that's killing me than the AF - but I'm still plugging away. having some serious nicotine fits but I'm surviving.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Thanks Peanut for starting the thread ---- I too have been wondering what's happened to the overseas crowd!
        Waiting ---- enjoy your date. I could use a few golf lessons too ... I've been golfing for about 10 years, but not always consistent.. do enjoy the game though. Got rained out for today's round, and looks like my Sunday round with hubby will be cancelled too! Too old for rock climbing!
        Universal ---- good for you for doing the two together --- your body will thank you in so many ways. It's tough, isn't it! I quit smoking about 20 years ago, but stuck with the drinking, until it has just gotten way too much. Hoping to eventually mod., but for now getting as many AF days as I can.
        Have a good evening all!

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Happy Friday all ODATs,

Yes, the group is small, but oh so mighty. Have been so busy this week, have had little opportunity to get on. Missed everyone!! Uni, you are so good to take on the nicotine. It's a nasty one. Kicked that habit many years ago and now join the ex-smokers club that cannot stand the smell! Waiting - hope your date is fascinating conversation and easy on the eyes. And - memories of the old ex aren't with you on your date. Time for a new adventure. And Peanue and New Day, have a marvelous weekend. Daughter coming tomorrow with a couple of friends to have dinner with us. Always a festive occasion when she's here.

Vera-b

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hey everybody. I ran out the door this am and just now got home. I CALLED IN SICK TODAY! Got a lot done with attorney advice. I picked up photos from the PI, conversed with my accountant, my financial guy, my insurance agent, my attorney, a worker's comp attorney, an unemployment attorney, and best of all my doctor's office who has a work excuse for me to work "off hours" to avoid the stress of the office situation at present, and it does not specify a time limit. Lunch with a GF and then a drop in thing with hubby #1 and his wife a friend where everyone was drinking beers and I just cruised in AF and feel pretty good. Almost went to a bar with some other friends but then thought, nah, go home. I have a busy weekend with my hearing papers due Monday AM.

Did Bessie leave for the spa trip?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Greenie beanie, for some reason have been thinking of you all day. You are being strong as hell and I love and admire you for that. I KNOW you feel nothing like strong, believe me, but you are. :l:l
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Its Ripple, each and every day we refrain from AL we are STRONGER... one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                X