Can I ask for..positive thoughts/prayers/vibes? I'm Panicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been doing SO good on this program, other then having some side effects on the topamax, which I am committed to working through b/c it is kicking the shit out of my desire to drink. (Honest to goodness, I really did not expect it to work this good...)

But tonight...oh, no.... I was reading a book, and I starting noticing that my vision was blurred. (Remember, one of the Serious problems with this drug is that it can cause glaucoma, which means you have to stop the topa... for good.)

Now, I researched it...and the symptom you get that signals "glaucoma" is sudden loss of distant vision and pain around your eyes, and I don't have either of those things. I just hope the blurriness I have now isn't a precurser...

Please pray that I am just tired, have been working too much and that tomorrow when I wake up this will be gone. Please send energy to the universe that I will be able to stay on this drug that will probably save my life...

Sending you energy and loads of white light.

Tomorrow will be good.

Comment

Please pray that I am just tired, have been working too much and that tomorrow when I wake up this will be gone. Please send energy to the universe that I will be able to stay on this drug that will probably save my life...
      Done!
      Shas
      Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Please pray! The universe will send back to you what you ask for! My beautiful, dear mama (who passed away this past december) would echo your words about the power of the universe that is with us all. I loved her so, and mss her terribly.
        xo p

Comment

Prayers go up, blessings come down...
          Prayer said.
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

special prayers just for you
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sassy, Our prayers are with you.....all you need do is ask for help, lots of that here !. IAD.
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sassy - Praying for you - I hope it goes away...if not, please get it checked out, my friend.

- Figi

Comment

BASSY,WE ARE HERE AND PRAYING FOR YOUR HIGHEST GOOD..
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Sending you positive thoughts!!

I had that happen (only once) when I was on Topa but it was when I woke up in the morning, so hopefully it has something to do with your eyes being tired.

If it continues then get it checked out.

Take Care!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Quick Update...

Woke up this a.m. and vision is okay...(Okay meaning I do not have serious vision loss.) THANK GOD.

Huge sigh of relief.

Although, I do need to head to the eye doc because...sigh. I think I do need to start actually wearing my glasses. (And since I broke them a year ago, I need to get them fixed.)

Aging sucks. But I am SO SO SO grateful that I do not have a serious problem with topa and can continue on my path.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND VIBES - I believe it is all of you that made this happen. Thank you.

Comment

That's great news!
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Good News, Sassy. I think your idea to see the Dr. is a good one; he can check to make sure you have nothing serious going on. Make sure to tell him all the supps and meds you are taking so he has a clear picture> Good Luck. Kriger
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sassygirl:l:l:l

Nancy
                            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Good news Sassy,

Yes, aging sucks and it's not for sissies!!! But considering the alternative . . . am so glad to hear it's not a serious problem. Have had to get used to reading glasses which I'm not fond of, but what the hey - it's that or don't see!

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
                              X