Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober and still around!

Hey everyone!
    Well i'm proud to say that i'm still sober! It's been over a week! I've stopped counting the days like i used to so maybe it's 10 + but i don't really know! Everything SEEMS to be going great, i'm having NOOOOOO cravings and NNNNNOOOOOOOO voices telling me one will be ok. Thank goodness! I've really stopped thinking about drink and the only time i think of it is when i see someone drinking it and i'm like eeewwww and get shivers! I have a feeling that this will not last and the more i think i've made it, relax and let my gaurd down, it'll creep back in. I'm aware of what AL disease does now!!!!

I'm still around tho, i stopped posting cause i was always so negitive and thought people would see my name and be like, here we go again ect ect. I also felt that me answering peoples posts while i was messing up and doing crap was a bit hypicritical so i just wanted to lay low and grab a hold of my life and the reasons why i needed to do this.

Sorry for not talking but i'm still here and i'm wishing and praying for EVERYONE!!

Sober and still around!

HI Lil Michelle

Sooooo Glad you are doing so well! And that you are not craving too- that is amazing.

Keep it up girl! And please do post! How about joining our AF Army thread?

Comment

Sober and still around!

Wow! You sound sooooooo positive! Good going girl!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Sober and still around!

Good on you lil.michelle!!
        Keep on going and going....you sound great.
        xx
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Sober and still around!

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Sober and still around!

Great going! Keep coming back here to help keep AF thoughts in your mind. The fresh stories always coming in will remind you what it was like. Helping others is part of the healing process.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sober and still around!

So glad hear you sounding so "up"! Keep it going,you're doing great! And please, don't worry about what you post, we are here for the good and the bad. Sharing your hurt helps.:h
              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Sober and still around!

Great job, lilMichelle -

I am glad you got over what seems to be the worst, and that you are looking forward to more AF days.

All the best,
                Figi

Comment

Sober and still around!

SO GLAD THAT mwo PROGRAM IS WORKING FOR YOU ...It is my life line.The most important part of the program to me is the ability to interact with others who are recovery.When I stop posting I find myself slowly slipping into a negative mind set..I am working to wards a lifetime without AL and I know that I need the support of these wonderful people to achieve that.They accept me when I am SAD and when I am GLAD,thats what friends are for..
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Sober and still around!

Wow lil.michelle, you are sounding fantastic - good on you!!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Sober and still around!

YOU DID IT!

I'm so happy for you Michelle.

Keep it up, don't rock the boat, don't give into ANY temptations.

Let your body make your new life into a lifetime habit.

Comment

Sober and still around!

So happy you are doing well. I look forward to reading your further posts
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sober and still around!

Great News! Keep the Faith!
                          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Sober and still around!

Lil,
                            I'm glad you're back with us and feelin' fine!! It is true...being here when you're feeling shitty is as important as when you are feelin' great. We all benefit from both sides of the coin of alcohol. I never once thought you were always down....go back through your posts and you will see it wasn't that way. Anyway, stay with us...we are truly NOT fair weather friends!!! Luv ya, Kriger
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sober and still around!

Way to go lilmichelle,

It's so good to hear you're doing so well. What made the difference for you? And Sunbeam is dead on - helping others is part of the healing. I know that when I get so busy and don't get on here, my drinking brain starts it's little trick manuevers. Must stop it dead in its tracks!

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
                              X