Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold turkey

good Luck

I am a newbie to but if I had to put my two cents into anything I would highly suggest you read the book. I found the MWO website after months and months of trying to find help. The website has a story on it that made me stop and say this is what I have been looking for. I went out to buy the book that day and was crushed to know I had to order it and wait for 4 days to get it. When it came I read it in 2 days. I don't want to eliminate alcohol from my life, I just want to have control of what and when I have something to drink and I am so happy and proud of myself (for the 1st time in a very long time). You can do it have faith, and get the book.

Comment

cold turkey

Welcome Wanto,

Some excellent advice here. Sea's the best - most of us have to take it one day at a time - there's really no other way. The MWO program has many advantages, and one of them is the ever-present support. When the beast starts to lurk in your head, pour yourself a cool AF drink and come here. It's a lifeline for most of us. And, and some long term members may back me up here, the longer we practice our abstinence/control the better at it we become. As long as we keep at it, we'll be successful.

Vera-b

Comment

cold turkey

Wow there are a lot of us here that are Libran's - we are natorius (sp?) for procrastinating maybe that has something to do with it?
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
        X