I'm back after having a 3 month set back

Welcome back, Mya....

Darling says it all....

Time to regroup and stop the madness...

Don

Comment

Hey Mya,
      I've always thought I could mod now I'm beginning to honestly wonder. I'm on day 5 AF and need to make a plan and decide. I hate the cycle and know it well. Congratuations to you for coming back and being honest and strong :h
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

so tell me, after that time off , did you slowly get back to your old habits? Or right away? how much were you drinking ?

Comment

No at first it was just when we would go out with friends and then the last month I have been getting a six pack after work about 3 days a week and I was starting to slowly get back to the way I was.

Comment

Welcome back Mya. You sound motivated now so do what you need to do to keep that feeling. Good luck!!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi Mya,
              Your will always find a welcoming community here.

Moderating is more difficult than abstaining, certainly for me. Sometimes it just does not seem worth the effort to moderate. I have come a long distance since joining MWO, but I would like to be thinking about this less.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
              X