5 days so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 days so far

I now have 5 days alcohol free. I am doing very well and not thinking of it much. Looking forward to saying I have one week under my belt.

5 days so far

Welcome and well done Gdy!!

5 days AF is a great start to your journey.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

5 days so far

Hi GDY
      Way to Go. Keep your plan in front of you at all times and work it and you will win.It does get easier the further you get away from the al,but don't be fooled to let up your guard
      Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
      AF 5-16-08

Comment

5 days so far

Hi GDY
        Way to Go. Keep your plan in front of you at all times and work it and you will win.It does get easier the further you get away from the al,but don't be fooled to let up your guard

125 af days
        AF 5-16-08

Comment

5 days so far

:goodjob: on 5 Days AF. This is usually the time for me when things get tough. I start to feel better physically, and that's when the Beast comes at me. Hang tough!!!
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

5 days so far

5 days is GREAT,Everyday in every way it will get BETTER AND BETTER..
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

5 days so far

WELL DONE! You are doing sooo well. That's is so fantastic!! Keep strong and keep posting!!! I wish you nothing but the best!
              WELL DONE XX

Comment

5 days so far

Welcome to the Journey...
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

5 days so far

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::applaud::applaud: well done on 5 day ..stay strong and think positive ..you can do this
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

5 days so far

That is awsome, gdy! Keep it up and you will have months, and years AF behind you! Congratulations!
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

5 days so far

I, too, am on day 5, gdy. For some reason I feel incredibly sad. I think it's because I'm beginning to remember dreams again. I've been throught this before and am determined not to let it get to me. I never dreamed (or remembered them!) when drunk. Congratulations to you, buddy! Let's keep it up! :l
                      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

5 days so far

day 2 here, with antabuse.. me to , can wait for the one week af.

Comment

5 days so far

On day 7

On day 7 I went out for dinner and had two glasses of wine. This was in the plan to only have a glass of wine when I went out for dinner. I also had one glass at home but the thing that struck me was how not so good the wine tasted. I found myself wondering what I saw in it before to drink so much of it! I quickly went back to my lemon & water!

Comment

5 days so far

Good for you. Water with lemon is always a good choice!!

Comment

5 days so far

good job..how is the antabuse helping?

Comment

Working...
                              X