upset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upset

well this have nothing to do with drink but i thought i'd have a moan. Sorry.

I feel like complete S**T. I have a huge cold, cough, my head hurts, my baby girl has it too and is not sleeping at night so i feel like complete death. I'm sooo tearful. For once, i'm not crap and tearful cause of drink.

I can't believe how lack of sleep and a cold can make me soooo tearful. Look at me feeling sorry for myself. Sorry. :upset:

All my love to everyone on this site for all you've done and do for me. You're all fantastic!

upset

((((Lil Michelle))))

I hope you and your baby feel better soon. It's hell to be sick and have to care for someone else too. Hang in there hon! :l

Comment

upset

Wantta go to chat??
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

upset

hoping you and your baby feels better soon.. try to get some rest
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

upset

aw, sorry to hear that michelle
          sounds like a flu bug? Its the time of year for them I suppose.. makes it doubly hard when you have little ones to look after as well, when all you want to do is go to bed.
          Have lots of hot drinks and keep wrapped up
          *Hugs*
          C.
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

upset

hi LIL M,we all get the feelin,see it is good to find someone you dont even no,let them no you feel the shits hahaha,you no,theres all yungins here,i love this place,just like bringin up a HOLE new FAMOLYhahaha cant even rt rite, see what ya all do to gyco ahhaa love ya gyco

Comment

upset

hehe isnt it offel when there noses are RUNNING,dang and we have to clean it up hope also you feel better and hav a great day

Comment

upset

:getwell:
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

upset

Hey LilM,

The good news about this illness is that it will pass. Probably don't have any cravings, either! Don't mean to make light of your situation, particularly with your little girl. But these are the times when husbands and mothers are supposed to swoop in and care for you, and you're supposed to let them. I sure hope you and your little one get well soon, because my experience with the mother/husband thing is that they not good for more than a day or so!

Vera-b

Comment

upset

I always believe in giving flowers when a friend is sick so...

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

a half dozen roses for you. (I tried to send a dozen but am limited to 6 images LOL!) Get well!
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

upset

Parenthood can be so demanding at times. Best wishes.....Get well soon, you and your child. IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                      X