ODAT - Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

What! No ODAT yet? Thursday at noon here and no thread!

I hope Greeny's day went okay!

Bessie I'm sure is having fun at her well deserved spa vacation.

I'm expecting this to be a short thread today as it is already noon here in Canada....

I had a realtively easy AF/NF night last night although I did badly bruise a rib diving for a volleyball last night in my league..........OOPS! LOL

Hope everyone has a great day, no matter what your goals.

Love and Hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Thursday

Thanks for getting us going Uni. I was so distracted this morning by having to go for a drug test that I only went to the AF Army. I gave up the pee and now I am a nervous wreck waiting for the results, which my prospective employer will get first. I have been a daily marijuana user for years, once to twice daily. I have spent the last four days trying to flush out my system. I spent $100 on herbal cleansers and my stomach is a mess. I need this job so badly, so just praying. Wow, u are the Mega-athlete, huh? I wish I had your motivation. If I get this job, I plan to join the gym that is close by. I wish all strength in achieving their goals today. I do plan to stop using the MJ as it makes me socially reclusive which leads me back to drinking. Love to all.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good luck Sea, I hope that everything works out for you in your job.
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good luck on your job, Sea. I gave up the MJ years ago and am glad I did. It does lead to AL and it's not so great for the 'ol brain, either. I've got my fingers crossed for ya!
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi there all,

Apologies for my absence, have had an up and down last few weeks, unfortunately not AF but back on track today.

Hope all are well and good luck with that job Seacailin

See you all tomorrow
          Bandit
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi guys!
            Good luck Sea!! I know I use MJ quite frequently and would definitely fail those tests!!!!
            Thanks for starting the thread Uni. I missed out yesterday completely. Been so busy, and I have finally succumbed to this damn cold. Feeling quite wretched. Then last night, I looked at my poster presentation and found it all messed up, so was awake at 5am, thinking and thinking... finally got up and was at work by 7:30 and went back to the printer. It's all ok now, but what a drag - stressed me out!!!

I'm now at home and going to take a nap as I had such little sleep last night and am sneezing and coughing and my eyes are watering. I have to try to get over this cold at least somewhat before my flight on saturday. Oooh, but I'm so excited!!!! Waikiki Beach, here I come!!!!

OK - off to eat some chicken noodle soup and hit my pillow!
            Best to all you fabulous peeps in your thursday goals!
            xoxoxo Peanut
            ps. I am really curious about Greenie - wonder how it went for her!!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Lord, I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown last night! When the trembling started I took a hot bubble bath and 4 (yes 4) xanax to go to bed.

Hubby was late. They called our case and it proceeded without him. He blamed everyone except himself. Imagine that.

I don't feel the huge wave of relief I was hoping for; just sort of numbness. But I'm OK. And I'm sure each day will be better. Thanks for thinking of me. :l :h
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hello all Thursday ODATs,

Greenie, it may take a long time to feel relief. No matter how justified the divorce, it's still gotta be a difficult, emotional event if you're a thinking, caring person - which you are. Numb is okay - better than a nose in the bottle and thoroughly depressed. Just know that all of us are in your corner and thinking of you each day of your journey. Good luck, Sea and Uni - good for you for your AF night!!! But a bruised rib? That's gotta hurt. I promise I won't write anything particularly funny as that would likely not feel so great. Thanks for starting the thread. Peanut, Bandit (good to hear from you!!!) and Becoming have a wonderful TGIF. I've had lots of work this week and am looking forward to a nice weekend with hubby.

Vera-b

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hope you feel better Peanut and Greenie
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Day 4....AF...onto day 5.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day/night,
                    K
                    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
                    X