thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

thank you evielou, and sea for telling me to get the l-glutamine... works great.. can you take too much of it?.. i've been taking 1 1000mg pill in the morning, and one around 4pm (right before i go home) and then 1 at bedtime... i see it also works on being hungry, although i was looking forward to "eating" a bunch again.. i take that for less al cravings..

thanks

iwantto,
    I take it 3-4 times a day. Do you empty the capsule out under your tongue? That is what I do. Works great for sweet cravings and of course the AL cravings. I think it is awesome. Keep up the good work.
    HW

Comment

thanks

hey help.. the ones i bought are solid pills.. wonder if i could crush one of those up and try the "under my tongue" thing...

Comment

thanks

Hi IWT
        I ended up the solid pills at first, now I have the capsules. They are much better. I believe you are right at the proper dosage. I take 3000mg a day, and throw half a cap under my tongue if the craving is intense. Happy to see that you are doing well. Hang in there.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

thanks

i'll get those suckers next time... thanks again..

Comment

thanks

Hi all,

I'm not taking the l-glut as I have been on Campral and Dr. wasn't crazy about the combo. But I'm tapering off Campral, and wonder if I should have some l-glut on hand "just in case." Is that something you take initially, like just the first 30 days or so, or is that a long term supp? And does the little bit under the tongue give you immediate results? May be a good thing to have a few in the purse.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
            X