well here goes I am doing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All. I have been reading the site for a while and finally got the book and am on day two of the program. Had my first topomax today feel a bit scared about it.I am in Australia and was surprised how easy it was to get the meds.
    P.S. Think you guys are awesome

Good luck Cassy , its a great place and its great to have you.

Comment

p.s. dont forget to share , share , share!

Comment

Welcome Cassy, keep posting! Feel free to join the AF Army Thread!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Cassy!
          How's the topamax going? I was thinking of getting some myself.. but really difficult to get meds in the UK (specially when one has a doctor who refuses point blank to help!)
          Welcome to the board, and I look forward to reading your posts
          :huggy
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

:welcome: Cassy

MWO is a great program--glad you're here! Be sure to ask for help or advice if you need it!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Welcome Casey,

Sounds like you have got all your tools and goals in order and are raring to go - good on ya!!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Welcome Cassy,Now you have a support system that reaches ROUND THE WORLD!!! there is great power in that number of people with the same GOAL...To BURY AL,so he has no more power to destroy our lives.
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

:hello2: and :colorwelcome: Cassey
                  You are off to a Great start. I look forward to getting to know you. I am considering the Topa myself, but my doc doesn't know much about it, so I will have to do it on my own. Pls. let me know how it is going for you.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Dear Cassey,

I join in the welcome and am so glad you are here, to fight for your precious life.

You can spread your wings here via your thoughts expression.

You are on safe ground and protected by many, from the heart.

Never give up, never give in.

Stay inspired, for you are so valued.
                    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Well this is my first time. Not sure if I'm doing it correctly, There is so much information here

Comment

yOU WILL LEARN YOUR WAY AROUND THE SITE AS YOU GO...IT TOOK THIS SITE TO MAKE ME WANT TO LEARN TO TYPE AND USE A PC...WHO SAID THAT YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG,NEW TRICKS ????
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi Cassy & Lizard,

:welcome:

:h
                          Bandit
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE
                            I posted before I went to bed, now it's 7am I feel very touched by your warm responses, there are tears in my eyes. I am going for the 30 days AF wich as far as I can remember will be a first in 30 years,including pot so yeah it's BIG.With the Topomax it's too soon to tell. Mabe try a different Doctor?? Have a great day.Love to you all.

Comment

Sorry Lizzard
                              I did not see your post before now. Welcome to the forum.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                              X