I've done it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done it again.

I have done the same also ....many times. We learn how to THINK differently in AA program. Go to meetings for support and learn what others do to cope.

Noma'am, I know so well how you are feeling right now!!!! YES I DOO!!!

Remember, we are not the only ones in this world who have done such, we become more sick when we allow it to continue, then no-one wants to be around us anymore. ...

You will know when you have had enough..

My thoughts are with you today .....

Rip...

I know you will get better. Attached files [img]/converted_files/637034=4051-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

I've done it again.

Please, KNOW that this shame/guilt/embarrassment/insert awful feeling here will sooooooo pass and that all of us here have probably dealt with this more then we would like to admit. I don't know you but know you are loved and you are NEVER alone. I am brand new, but I/we are here for you. Take a deep breath, know you are going to be ok.

Peace

Comment

I've done it again.

As everyone else has said, your not the first. The number of times ive woken up and not remembered the night before, but ive just 'known' ive done something to make an idiot of myself. I try and look back on those feelings as a reason not to drink anymore, cause there were no positives to come out of those situations.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I've done it again.

AA SLOGAN

"FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT" it doen't matter how many times you have tried and found yourself falling or relapsing again.
          keep doing the same thing that kept you sober for a single day and that will count.
          relapses do make us strong if we keep the mind of achieving sobriety.
          am 1yr and 3months sober but i havent made it yet and there is no day i can say i will never drink again since that will be cheating myself.
          give it another try

Comment

I've done it again.

I can't add to all the excellent advice that's been posted here, other than to let you know we've all been in your shoes in the past. Just "walk the talk" and you'll soon be the "non-drinker" that you want. This site is what has been a lifesaver for me and many others. Stay strong!

Comment

I've done it again.

i just moved to a new city and started a new job which is stressful. i was doing great...until last night. i started drinking with my boss and made a complete mess of myself. to be honest i don't even know exactly what happened or how i got home. but i made a jerk of myself in front of everyone and it was REALLY bad. i feel like crawling into a cave. but i know i have to go back and humble myself. i don't even know what i said! it's been awhile since i did this....well actually no it hasn't. i have so much going for me and i always ruin things. i need to stop. there are only so many second chances.

Comment

I've done it again.

Dear Waiting
                I'm hoping this message works. This is the 3rd time i've written you a long note after signing in, then when i go to click "post message", it gives me this bit about not being signed in. I'm wondering if I can only respond to you in certain forums??? A bit confused about this I'm going to make this short because again i'm afraid it wont post. here i go. i have a lot in common with you and would like to connect.
                ts

Comment

I've done it again.

" Oops, I've done it again !" That's ok Norma......Keep trying till you get it right ! Ha! IAD>
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                  X