light headed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

light headed

hey all.. day 13.. slept fine, woke up, took shower, everything normal.. all of a sudden was light headed big time, almost feels like a hangover.. low blood sugar? high blood sugar?.. getting a cold?.. died in my sleep and this is the afterlife?..

light headed

Hey, I'm on day 13 also. I am light headed right now but it's because of all the coffee. It's all part of detoxing. You will feel all kinds of wierd physical feelings but it temporary.
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

light headed

thanks guys.. i'll just keep walking towards the light... i think i see a pony...

Comment

light headed

Could be dehydration as well. Make sure you are getting lots of clear fluids.
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

light headed

thanks athelete... i've always drank lots of water at work, and now that's the only thing i drink at home too, and lots of it.. i'm now addicted to ice... ice addiction isn't covered in the book..

Comment

light headed

I have actually seen entire websites for ice addiction!

Comment

light headed

Dear Iwantto,Ice chewing has it's own support group.i looked into it and it is a symptom of being low on iron...google ice chewing, you'll see that you are not alone and there could be a medical reason, behind it.
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

light headed

Dizzy is pretty normal... Although I am not completely AF, on my AF days, I am pretty 'tipsy'... I think it is the blood sugar and some Orange juice does indeed seem to right the ship most times.

Good luck and keep up the great work.

Skoots
                "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

light headed

thanks, just drank an orange pop.. no orange juice around here...

Comment

Working...
                  X