feeling so bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling so bad.

NOMA ... come here to me right now!!!! you need a squeezey HUG!!!! i can't stand reading people so upset. do you have people to go to and cry and be hugged??? let them emotions out, and god behold get some medication dear....no one should have to be in misery when there is HELP everywhere around you ...

LOVE TO YOU .... Because you need it... Attached files [img]/converted_files/638373=4067-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

feeling so bad.

Good Morning. It is so much better today. I went to AA again last night. It was horrible. Only 13 other people all sitting in a circle (I counted everyones feet while staring at the floor the entire time). I was a total wreck and crying at the first meeting I went to. Last night I picked a different one but low and behold some of the same people were there and of course I was a total wreck again. Every one was very nice and offered phone numbers but I was a deer in headlights and tripping over chairs to get out. I feel a little bad about rushing out like that but I don't think anyone was offended. When I got home my husband told me he was proud of what I am doing and that he loves me. He took the day off today so hopefully we can all just be together and heal a little bit. Thank you all for your words and support. I'm going to get through this. The worst is hopefully behind me now and I can move forward in this new phase of my life.

Comment

feeling so bad.

I am SOO happy to hear what your husband said to you. I am sure you are relieved and ready to fight the BEAST. Healing together is a good thing and will help your soul. If I were you I might be inclined to tell your husb about this site and that you will be spending lots of time here. That way, he will know you are not ignoring him but working on your sobriety. You sound so much better today; it's amazing how things can change overnight, isn't it? I look forward to talking to you here and have a great day with your family. Kriger
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

feeling so bad.

Hubby loves you .... use them words as your HIGHER POWER ... let the healing begin.. sounds like you have a good man...lucky you ... that is half the battle right there..

Comment

feeling so bad.

So sorry that you are hurting...You can make this better.get a plan for sobriety and follow thru.Then everything will get better and better..
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

feeling so bad.

I don't know all of your situation, but maybe he's DT'n. I know when I stop I get pissed off at my family and they don't do anything. Whatever you do, don't cower down. When people think they got you on a guilt trip, everyone goes overboard. Just my 2 cents.
              MM

Comment

feeling so bad.

noma'am.....I totally understand what you are going through. My husband used to make me feel like pond scum, it took a long time, but without my help he finally understood that I will accept full responsibility for my actions, and my feelings, but I didn't have the time, energy or strength to take responsibility for his actions or feelings. He would go two or three days not talking to me and me tiptoeing around the house. No more, I accept who and what I am, but it can't get any better and it isn't going away by ignoring it. Give him his breathing room for now, and when he is ready he will come to an acceptance of himself and how he feels. You are not responsible for his feelings, he is a big boy and it is time that he started acting like one. Remember, sometimes it takes more energy to pick and choose your battles, than to fight the battles themselves, so be true to yourself and your choices.

All my best, and I am here if you need to talk.

akmom
                "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X