How long does Topa take to work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took my first Topa at 3:00 p.m. today. I have had a couple glasses of wine and I think I can tell the difference. I only purchased one bottle on the way home this evening and by this time I would be freaking out that I didn't have enough left. I am totally fine somehow that I have just what I need. It's only 6:30! As a matter of fact, I am thinking of eating dinner. I usually either don't eat or eat WELL after becoming intoxicated...which is why I am overweight.

I could tell right away, it didn't make me not want it all, but the desire was not as strong. I went from 1-2 bottles to 1-2 glasses. And although Ive had ups and downs it really helps.
    Great feeling isn't it?

:goodjob:
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

I felt the effects of topa immediately but was AF. You should probably have some water now that you've had enough for the evening. Take care.
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Yogagirl,
        I think I had one glass of wine for the first 2 days I was on the Topa, just did not taste good and that was it. Drink lots of water. Good luck!
        Help

Comment

I can't believe this! Can this be true? I am going to pour the rest of what's in my glass down the drain and have some water!

Thanks guys! I was so skeptical. I have tried everything. When I took this pill today I thought to myself "if this doesn't work, I am literally going to die of this disease".

Comment

Yaaaay!!!!!:happy:
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X