Does a decision have to be made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank, WIP, for bring up the longer term picture. The picture you described hasn't appeared that clear to me from stories here. But your conclusion may well be correct. You also have professional experience in this field, which most of us here don't have.

I think most moderators here use meds and/or supplements, which I don't want to do for the rest of my life. A few months ago I started the Long Term Moderation Contest here. The "winning" moderator had gone seven months without increasing nor using meds nor supplements. Some replies I felt were guarded. I guess my goal at the moment would be to win that contest. Only time will tell. I ask myself every day, Is drinking really that great? (to risk going back where I was). My consumption level was similar, but a little less, than HelpWanted.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Well, I really think that if you are doing ok without it that you are best off staying that way. There are a lot of benefits health-wise, like weight loss if you don't replace alcohol with food. So if it ain't broke....

Comment

i stopped in oct of 07 i to went thro many days of wondering,i started modding as of aug 08 it has been not to bad,but i have to be careful hope tht helps

Comment

Working...
        X