ODAT-Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT-Sunday

Hey uber-superior, thanks for the great laugh. Hope your week goes good.
    MM

Comment

ODAT-Sunday

Hi ODATers,
      I hope you can get calmed down for the new week ahead. Of course we have the debate on Thurs ahead of us. Be prepared for that one, Boss. It's going to be another "hot button" for you I would expect?

I have great weather here and just got back from a nice long walk with a dear friend; she and I always have a lot to talk about and nothing to talk about...really good friends! I have had some challenges with the exercise part of this program so the walk was good for more than one reason.

Kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ODAT-Sunday

Thanks Kriger. I'm so amazed you and I started on the same day back in August, and I've failed three times now, and you stayed strong. I may be a big heapum guy with guts, but obviously I lack the strength of character that you show.

The Thursday debate should be lively. It's not the politics, it's the habit. I'm going to have to learn new habits. We all know that. I'm going to prep for the challenge. Chex mix, and lemon water, is my goal for Thursday.

I'm reading more about Duke of Wellington. Arthur is actually an interesting guy. Can you imagine any modern politician accomplishing so much? From battles in India to being the source of the name for Beef Wellington, this guy really accomplished a lot just 200 years ago.

Caution: Long read.

Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

ODAT-Sunday

Boss,
          I have never read much about the Duke, but it sounds fascinating!

You DO NOT lack the strength of character! Don't sell yourself short, EVER. I have just not allowed myself anything BUT lemon water for the last 55 days, that's it in a nutshell. You will do it, Boss!!!
          Kriger
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ODAT-Sunday

Hi boss you are not a BAD person in fact all of your posting has been honest intelligent and heart felt. love your passion for politics and History ( I too am apolitical animal BORING I here the masses say HAAAAAA) By the way over here NO one would call themselves the Duke of Wellington ( not that any one would in this century) BUT. I estimate 5 pubs ( boozers is my prefered term) called that in Melbourne town alone. Its like you would get all these un wanted phone calls from drunks wanting to see if you are a early openers !!!!! you know people who like beer for breakfast.
            I hate pubs now...... such dens of despair.

All the Best Boss love youre posts keep being you. Sorry posting in the Sunday ODAT when its Monday here is Oz. I miss Bessie shes would have sorted that out straight away ......... thinks shes got access to one of those fancy atomic clock things!!! best wishes to you boss cap the gin bottle youll be fine mate
            Cap

Comment

Working...
            X