Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Starting Out!

Hi Everyone,
    Today is my first day with MWO - I am very happy to be here. I ordered the starter kit and book. I am very much looking forward to starting the program and to give and receive support. I have read many of the posts - my story is very similar. My drink of choice is chardonnay. Unfortunately, I don't stop at one glass - more like one bottle or two bottles. Over the past 6 months I have been binge drinking and I turn into a crazy, crazy person when I cross that line. Last night was the 4th time in a week that I crossed that line - my fiance is about ready to cancel our wedding. In addition, my performance at work is lacking due to the drinking. I appreciate the information that everyone has shared and I look forward to corresponding with you all. I just hope I can hold on until the package arrives. Hope you have a good day.:new:

Just Starting Out!

WELCOME!
    "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Thank you for the Welcome CMHGUY3! Congratulations on the sobriety. What an accomplishment.....

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Welcome Odie!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Thank you LookingToGrow for the Welcome. Congratulations on your AF since September 23!

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Welcome Odie - looking forward to more of your posts!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Thank you Vlad for the welcome! I look forward to more correspondence as well. Have a good day.

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Hi Odie, you have come to the right place for support. The people here are truly amazing. You will learn loads. Welcome!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Welcome Odie,
                  It sounds like you have made a good start to your plan to be AF or in control. I have neglected my business also in the past year or two due to AL Best wishes on your own personal journey and I look forward to getting to know you better.
                  Kriger
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Welcome Odie --- you've come to the right place to find support. It's amazing how much of our life AL can take from us.

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Hello and Welcome Odie
                      Sounds like you have a great plan in place. Stay close by. Connecting with people here helps me more than any other aspect of the program. I look forward to reading your future posts.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Welcome Oldie, We are in this TOGETHER and TOGETHER we can find our way out...Stay close, I look forward to getting to know you..
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Just Starting Out!

I want to thank you all for your welcome and support! Good news - it is 7:30pm Monday night and no alcohol. Thank you again - hope you all have a great night.:thanks:

Comment

Just Starting Out!

Good for you, Odie!!! Take one day at a time...one step at a time and you'll make it. Have a good rest tonite. You'll wake up tomorrow without a hangover!!!! Kriger
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Just Starting Out!

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X