postscript to my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

postscript to my story

:new: i have only had a computer for about 6 months and am still learning how to use it. i don't know if i am doing things right on here. i still don't understand all the terminology and am just faking it through! any help would be appriciated.

postscript to my story

Just ask questions when anything comes up and you'll get a quick response. K
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

postscript to my story

Looks to me like you are doing fine. Your posts are coming through. Feel free to ask questions. I did a bit of research on alcohol induced neuropathy. The prognosis for reversal is fair to good if one abstains from Alcohol. I asked so many questions when I first started out. I thought that I was driving people crazy, but they were all very patient with me. We are here to help each other to battle the Demon alcohol.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

postscript to my story

ASK AWAY MY FRIEND...We are here to help..
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

postscript to my story

Hi tmh, welcome to you!
          I just read your other post and my heart goes out to you for all you have been through. I cant answer your medical question unfortunately but I am sure someone out there must be able to help. You must be so proud of yourself for your sobriety too. Stick around, we are a friendly bunch and ask any questions that you may have. Here is a starter for you...AF = Alcohol Free, AL=Alcohol, Mod = moderation and Abs = Abstinence. Anything else you dont understand, just holler. You seem to be doing fine on the posting front though.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
          X