Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Newbie

:new:
    Hey I've been lurking a bit just signed up so I thought I'd come say Hi. I'm having a bad day today really hung over you know same old story. I dont know what else to say, except I'm here to get support and help, I gotta beat this thing.
    Pyes

Another Newbie

Welcome

Hi Pyes,
    Glad you are here! My advice is read the book first then get the supps or meds whichever you think will help and read & post as much as you can.
    Take Care
    Shas
    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Another Newbie

Welcome Pyes. You have found and amazing place. Stay and read and tell us more. You 'll have all the suport you can handle.

Comment

Another Newbie

Welcome Pyes!:l
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Another Newbie

hello and welcome to MWO:welcome:
          Boozer

Comment

Another Newbie

Hi,Pye! Keep lurking around and jump in any time. The mix of people here is great, and new additions are most welcome! Tell us about yourself,share your story and you'll feel better too. You're anoymous here.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Another Newbie

Welcome Pyes, Stay with us and stay strong. Drink plenty of fluids today. I like Gatorade to get the electolytes back.

Comment

Another Newbie

Welcome!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Another Newbie

what do withdrawal symptoms feel like and how long do they last?

Comment

Another Newbie

pyes, Welcome! Sorry you're feeling bad. Good advice on the fluids and protien. Read alot, and post often. There are amazing supportive people here who understand, will help and not judge. Take care!
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Another Newbie

Snowgoose for me shakes parania and today vomiting followed by panic attacks unfotuanatly I'm having a drink I have no meds yet. :upset:

Comment

Another Newbie

Welcome Pyes,
                        Good Luck on your new journey. Keep posting and let us know how we can help you.
                        HW

Comment

Another Newbie

Hi Pyes,
                          I am new here also, let's beat this.....

Comment

Working...
                          X