That wonderful feeling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wonderful feeling!

Its a great feeling well done!!! How many times do we question WHY we do it.:goodjob:
    Boozer

Comment

That wonderful feeling!

Mornings are my favourite time these days. Love waking up early, getting the paper and actually preparing for the day rather than staying in bed sweating sauv blanc and hating myself
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That wonderful feeling!

It's here that makes the difference for me. Have tried unsuccessfully a few times to repeat 30 day stint but it's just posting on here that made the difference for me. Had not a bad night last night but not good either but today is danger day. Habitual bottle of wine after long drive. Am trying to employ all sorts of pyschological tricks to prepare me for this evening. Plan of action is to eat all day and log on here tonight. Have a truly wonderful day all. Px
        Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

That wonderful feeling!

wow Thanks everyone,
          Well i think i will try the ice cream tonight.
          Patricia you are so right just coming here makes a big differents. you know i cant count how many times i have try to do 30days af but when i do it, took 7months and did 60+, but coming here makes that differents for me 2. some people will just get it straight away some just takes that bit longer but the main thing is your here and trying and your not giving up. You know ive been here just over a year now but i know im a lot stronger then i was last year, sometimes i do think will i ever be able to be a non drinker? It like reaching out for something and grabbing it and not letting it go....and the only way i can think of that feeling is when i was a kid. i think i need to be more stubborn in myself.
          you have a good plan logging on here tonight getting all the support you can. You will do just fine.

All best to you all.:l

Love
          Teardrop.x
          family is everything to me

Comment

That wonderful feeling!

Great job Teardrop!!!

I watched the VP debate and could actually focus on it and remember what was said!! (the good, the bad and the ugly LOL). It was a great feeling!! I know your daughter loves having you really present for the movie!

I, too like my ice cream!! A nice sub for a glass(bottle) of wine.

Comment

That wonderful feeling!

Well Done, Teardrop!

Don

Comment

Working...
              X