thanks all,, done 30 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to say to everyone,,,,,,,,, l am on 30 weeks this weekend af... and it gets a lot
    better,, sorry not been on much,,, was in hospital last week they found a lump.. and and to cut it out,,,,, and l can say l only think of alc 1 out of 7 days which is good for me
    have a good day all and good luck
    there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

30 WEEKS (I had to look twice, thinking you said 30 DAYS) --- Fabulous!!

What do you mean about "thinking of AL 1 out of 7 days"? Are you Mod?

Just wonderin'.

So sorry about health problems. Hope it all goes well for you & you have good health Soon!
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Kaddy,

First off, I sure hope the lumpectomy went well and it was not cancerous. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Secondly, thinking about al once a week is awesome!! Thank you for letting us all know it does get better. That is very good news.

Third, A huge congratulations on 30 weeks. That is a wonderful accomplishment and I recall how hard it was for you in the beginning. You absolutely ROCK!!

Take care and keep us informed about how you are doing.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

well done keep on going .. stay strong and think positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

That's fanatastic Kaddy!!! Great job! Crossing my fingers for your health issue.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

GREAT job Kaddy!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

That's fanatastic Kaddy!!! Great job! Crossing my fingers for your health issue.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

That is awesome! Keep the Faith!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Thank you so much for the inspiration.

OMG a lump. That's not a happy thing at all. I hope it works. I'll pray for your full recovery.

Comment

30 weeks is wonderful!

Hopefully the lump is nothing serious! Sending good vibes your way!

I think of AL 2x a week. My favourite days to drink (most cravings) were on Thursday & Sunday nights. I can't wait to get down to thinking about it once a week or less. Last night was a doozy for cravings.... and it being Thursday. As soon as I got home, I had to eat something asap to kill it.

Again, congrats! A job well done!

Comment

thanks all for your post,,, yes been sober for 30 weeks not mod,,, not sure l can do that
                      te lump as been cut away it was part of the cancer,,,, thewy foret they got it all last time,,, but it looks good,,, find out end of oct
                      there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Kaddy, Huge Congrats on the 30 weeks! I once went AF for 2 years, and I think 7 months was my turning point- it was after that I really never thought about it at all.

Sending positive vibes your way, that you are now completely cancer free, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X