Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POSITIVE!!!!!

Hey everyone.

Well, after my biggest screw up sooo far, i've pulled myself back up again and honestly can not let this happen ever again.

I faced my mum and dad and i wrote letters to them both from the heart. They both forgive me but it'll take time for this to just go away. We're good tho.
    I work alongside my mum so we're always ALWAYS together. I don't think it is healthy. I've felt this way for a long time now but it's finally time for me to do something about it. I'm applying for lots of jobs. I'm on my supplments again. I'm feeling really positive which i lost after the wedding. Loving being sober again, day 3!. I want 30 days under my belt and i WILL get it this time.

Love you all XXX

POSITIVE!!!!!

Way to go Michelle!!!!

Wishing you all the best! I love my mum to bits, but I must admit working alongside her would be an awful strain

Good luck with the interviews

Comment

POSITIVE!!!!!

hi michelle,im glad your doing better,just some food for thot,somtimes its hard enuff just concentrating on the day at hand,just today,i no from my xperiencs in life,where theres been many blunders,and face rubbing after words,i tended to put more focus on the past and the so called fuure which has,or has not happened yet,im not trying to sound like a preacher,just worry about the day at hand,you mite find it easier like i do, your freind gyco,you mite of red it YESTERDAY,TODAY AND TOMORROW,IT IS A POEM,you can find it on the nethave a geat weekend

Comment

POSITIVE!!!!!

It's great to hear you sounding so upbeat and positive! Remember how great you feel today and keep it going.:h
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

POSITIVE!!!!!

Oh Michelle that is GREAT to hear!
          Yep, I love my mum too, but working with her?? No way!!!! )
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

POSITIVE!!!!!

Good for you LM!!! Getting some solid AF time will really help you to effectively explore and choose options that are healthy for you. It's something that alcohol really interferes with: the ability to see clearly and choose wisely. And of course we can't really "see" that till we get free of the alcohol!

wip

Comment

POSITIVE!!!!!

LM,
              I so much agree with WIP. Drinking has LOTS of emotional baggage. You need a lot of time away from alcohol to realize that and develop new habits. Before coming here, I imagined addition was mostly physical - those cravings feel so strong, I would have never imagined that they come from the emotions in our brain.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

POSITIVE!!!!!

Congrats on Day 3 LM
                You sound very determined. That is great!! I wish u well.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                X