ODAT - Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

Yet another lovely October day! October is full of feativals. The one I picked today is "downtown" with music, beer garden (I'll carry my bottle of sun tea) and booths with tapas tastings from many of the area's restaurants. The tapas dishes ranges from $1 to $4. I can get really excited over food. Going w/ GFs and will stay out of trouble.

I've been having drinking dreams lately. I drink in them. Last night's dream involved me sneaking vodka. They all end in that "OMG, WHAT AM I DOING?!" feeling. Anyone else have those?

Have a fun, happy day. Go look at yourself in the mirror and give yourself a big smile and tell that face looking back that you are a wonderful person and on the right track!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Saturday

Hey there GreenEyes
    (I have them too!)
    Enjoy the festival in this "season of fruitfulness"

xxx Gold
    :sun:

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Sounds like a great day out. We are heading towards summer, and today was stunning blue skies, gentle breeze.... it is hard not to sit out on the deck and have a wine... luckily today I have kept busy.... it is nice to feel fresh when you wake up. I have done things today that have been waiting for me for months.... its a good feeling!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Hi all,
        Those dreams Greenie i have had!!!!!!! scary really.... excessive drinking for such a long time has messed with our conscious and sub conscious , makes you long for the day you wake up thinking like before you have ever had a relationship with the drink . I can remember those years when to drink was in the background and not important !!!..... Not ready to look in the mirror too many cracks in the house as it is HAAAAAAA. But Geenie your postive vibe is infectious thanks !!!!!. Been underneath the boat all day srcubbing a years supply of Marina and slime mix off... . But the worse problem we have at the moment is a single mouse!!!!!! terrifying daughter and spouse you would think Freddy from nightmare on Elm street has invaded our house I literally saw my partener jump 2 feet up on the bench when freddy shuffled on bye. SHEEEEEEEEESh I think mice are cute.
        Have a great non drinking day and may all the future ones be blessed with that person who used to wake up with no thoughts of the bloody drink....... its there just gotta make it a habit again takes lots of practice too make the right choice!!!! just dont drink is a bloody good start LOL.

Love cap

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good Day ODATers
          Wonder where Bessie has been. I know she is a busy girl. Green, I have had lots of drinking dreams over the years, but the strangest one was my last one. It was the first one in which I decided Not to drink. I felt all of the usual turmoil that I feel when I am contemplating a drink, but for the first time ever, I didn't do it. Very odd. Hope you have a great time at the festivals.
          Hi Good and Lee
          I think mice are cute too Capt.
          I told you all about the singles' dance that I am going to tonight. Gosh. I feel like a giddy school girl.lol. "Someday My Prince will Come." lol.
          Have a Great day all.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

All the best Sea with the dance your prince will come!!!!! Some one as lovely and sweet as you deserves more than a prince
            Love cap

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Awww... Thanks Capt. You know...

"Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

I know SEA I need to upgrade to Pro today HAAAAAAAAAAAA
                Have a great time

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good morning. This is the start of day 14 for me. My personal best.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

YEAHHHHHHHH mrs mam thats so good to hear...... keep on going you must feel so good!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

AWSOME noma'am!!! :goodjob:
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Morning all and all to come.

Yep, fall is finally in the air even in San Diego and the fog rolled in last night and it's actually a bit chilly this morning after the 80-90 degrees we had the first of the week.

Had been hitting my goals and dropping slowly each week but blew it a touch last night. Not bad, but had that meeting with the Ex and my goal of 2 glasses somehow came out to be something like 5 or 6. I'm a bit disappointed in myself, because I really need to learn to go into these types of situations and not fall back on the wine. But it was such a lovely social setting, not a bad EX meeting, but a hopeful one and I guess I just didn't want it to end so I let him pour a few more glasses. Next time I will ask for water. *sigh* Wish I could discuss MWO with him. Perhaps on down the road. Tough at times only having all of you to type to about the dirty little secret.

I'll spend the day running the pup and then off to the water again for kayaking and work some of this poison back out of my system. I don't really feel bad this morning, but I certainly don't feel as bright as I have been the last month. In fact, almost a bit "down".

I DO have to say that it is quite amazing to have not forgotten a conversation, not forgotten a phone call, not forgotten a promise or been buzzed or drunk in just about a month now. After 20 something years, the world sure seems to be a different and sweeter place.

I even bought a jump rope yesterday! No clue why but it just sounded fun and memories of being a kid and good cardio workout. Hopefully I don't end up with skinned up knees. Maybe I'll try it out the first few times in hiding just in case. *grin*

Hope everyone has a successful Saturday full of smiles and laughter.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

A brisk Fall day here, but at least it didn't rain. Had a golf game this morning ... made hubby walk all 18 holes with me, then we went to the local Fall Fair and walked and walked some more! I don't think he'll be moving out of his chair all evening ...LOL!
                          It was nice to be out and enjoy the fresh air ... really not looking forward to the winter months and being shut in most of the time. Have a wonderful Saturday evening everyone. Have fun at the dance Sea!

Comment

Working...
                          X