L Glutomine Does it work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L Glutomine Does it work

I am fairly new here and have read many threads.We have Glutamine in our drug stores but havent been able to find any other natural anti abuse drugs.My question is how effective is L G? Can anone help Thanks to everone for your wonderful support.Have a nice day:new:
    Boozer

L Glutomine Does it work

Hi Johno

It seems to be very much that it works wonderfully for some but others don't get much from it...

Personally it worked for me for a short time, then I seemed to become 'immune' - however I do not think I am the norm- if you read through the posts you will find many people swear by it.

It is certainly worth a try, I think.

Comment

L Glutomine Does it work

Thanks so much for your advice Do you know what quantaties to take?:new:
      Boozer

Comment

L Glutomine Does it work

Hi Jono...definitely worth a try. I find it VERY helpful...I take a capsule of it in the evenings (my witching hour)but I know some say they put a little directly under the tongue whenever a craving hits - I guess you must be able to get it inliquid form over there or something..
        Angel xo

Comment

L Glutomine Does it work

Hi Jono
          I dont think the L- glut by itself it is not going to be a miracle cure but coupled with the rest of the programme it certainly helps. I took bucket loads of them when I started off and I still take a capsule of 1000mg every now and then if I feel a crave coming on and it seems to work or if I am going out I take one before I go - just as a fall back to make sure I dont slip and I think it does help. It certainly cant do any harm.
          BH

Comment

L Glutomine Does it work

I've got a great combo going, but I don't know what is doing what. No shakes, very calm, and actually moments of happiness.

2 Kudzu (100mg 1 mg diazin)
            2 L-Glut 500mg ea
            2 St Johns Wort 350mg ea

These at 6am when I get up, 3pm when I come hope from work, and 8pm when I go to sleep

In addition

1 Valerian at 3pm for calming

1.5g Serotonin at 8pm for sleep. And 1.5g more at 2am if I wake up.

Notes: I work 6-2 so my sleep patterns are slanted earlier than most people.

The Kudzu dosing is odd. One jar is 1mg, the other jar is 1,226mg Not sure if I can take these seriously.

I just added St Johns Wort this week. I think it's given me a real lift. I've tried it before with no effect. However, I think its working with the Kudzu in some way. Both are serotonin mediators. But this is the first time I've felt both calm and "up" in the first few days being AF.

Comment

L Glutomine Does it work

Thanks everone for your advice:new:
              Boozer

Comment

L Glutomine Does it work

Hi Johno, I find the l glut helps me very much in combination with other supps. This is my regime.
                2 grams of lglut (2 1000mg caps)
                2 caps Kudzu ( think that is just over a gram)
                First thing in the morning and at 5pm every day.
                All one
                Omega 3,6,9
                Vit c
                Vit b
                Gaba and True calm as needed (maybe 3 times a day)
                I am also on prozac.

Yes I probably rattle when I walk but all that has kept me sober for 3 months!

Hope that helps you a bit. Good luck !
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                X