I lost it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost it

Dearest Boss, Nothing is so bad that a drink won't make it worse...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I lost it

Boss Man,
      The first few days and weeks are the hardest. I have not had much time to read your posts, etc., but YOU CAN DO THIS! It means asking the only person in charge of your life (that is YOU) to be in charge and say NO to Alice (she is such a bitch anyway, takes your money and leaves you wanting)!
      Easy? Nope, not at all.
      Worth it? You Bet!
      You gonna slip sometimes? Yes.
      You gonna get back up? That is up to YOU.
      I am available anytime for PM.
      Stay Strong, People!
      BHOG
      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

I lost it

Hi Boss,

Always love your posts. You and AAthlete - you've got a good thing going! AAthlete mentioned things we can't control; it must be hard being a business owner and feeling a loss of control. But, then, many of us have a hard time relinguishing any sense of control whether we own a business or not. Perhaps that is why your business continues to lurk in your brain long after you're home and should be thinking about vacuuming the family room! In any event, I hope you stay with us and continue plotting out your own way. At least you know (I hope!) that we'll always be in your conrner.
        Vera-b

Comment

I lost it

Come on Boss
          Pick yourself up. You are important to us!! I am one of the hundreds of thousands of homeowners whose mortgage is in foreclosure. The thought of my children losing yet another home, made me want to drink so bad. My children lived with my ex-husband when we got divorced and he lost that home. It is the biggest trigger that I have encountered since beginning this journey last July. I was getting dressed to go to the liquor store. I guess I had a "moment" of clarity, because I posted on here before leaving for the store. The response was overwhelming!! So many loving caring people here. I ended up going into Live Chat later in the evening and I Did Not Drink. I am so grateful for the people here. Sometime they help me to think rationally when I am not. Would getting drunk save my home? Hell No, and for me, one drink could lead to a Major bender, and I would risk losing my job. Hell AL makes Nothing Better!!! Keep posting Boss. We want to help.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I lost it

Why do you have 5 smoke alarms????? We have one and that is loud enough for the whole house and half the street. I'm intrigued.

Comment

I lost it

This is a lot worse than 1929, but with the difference that news travels worldwide so fast that strategies(?) can be put in place a lot faster than back then. I've stopped watching the news............. my super is stuffed, but at least our banking system is stable.

Comment

I lost it

My Perscription Boss Man......no computer gazing after 10:00 ! Ha! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

I lost it

So, why do you have five smoke alarms?? how big is your house?

Comment

I lost it

Dearest Boss.man,

Stay strong! You can do this... With the help of everyone here who cares about you!!

Positive thoughts:-)
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                    X