ODAT Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

AK Girl your it!!!!! it is a breakthrough too say " I could have easily had just 1-2 but the fact is I just didn't want one". youre on the way!!!!!! thoughts change habits change!!!!
    best to you

Comment

ODAT Friday

Good Day Capt, Evie, Greeneyes, Good, and Ak, and all those to follow
      Happy Friday to all!!
      I am in good spirits this morning. I went to an AA meeting last night. All of the speakers were female, and I could so relate to the things that they were saying. It is an awful lot of work to be an active drunk. I feel very fortunate that the treatment for my affiction is socializing, drinking coffee, taking my supps, and talking with you wonderful people here at MWO. No harmful side effects.lol. I am working the entire weekend, so that usually keeps me in line. I feel truly blessed to have all of you in my life.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Friday

Just felt the need to poke my beak in here quick to say hi Capt, I am so envious that you are going sailing.

Evie, a month ago I went through a bad patch after I had come back from the Doc and the prognosis wasn't looking good. I thought how frigging unfair is that! I am getting my life back in order, embracing my AF-ness with all my being and now I get thrown this!! Then a very wise and dear friend said to me that maybe the reason this is happening to me now is BECAUSE I am AF and can handle it now. It changed my whole perspective on my little crisis and I do believe she is right as I have grown because of it. What ever happens I will be ready to fight, I hope your brother will too!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ODAT Friday

Thank Captn I really do feel like this time might be different.

Evie I feel like I inturrupted the song....should we go back to singing, Koom bye ya!!!
          Laa lalalallalaall Koom bye ya! LOL

Hope you all have a great day :l
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT Friday

My sweet SEA

Comment

ODAT Friday

Ak girl the time is now and your post of positive thoughts makes me feel good and Im sure others feel good here and appreciate the fact that you are doing the hard yards your the best thank you for sharing your struggles and triumphs like every poster here sharing there brave thoughts it makes the collective stronger.
              Love cap

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hello all! Capt. be safe at sea! Enjoy! My spirits are enlivened now that I have read this post. Acutally am feeling motivated to fake a bit of an illness and break out of this office. Must set my mind to thinking of what I can come up with. Such a lovely fall day here. A shame to waste it working. Would rather be home. Hmmm, I'll think of something! Please don't tattle!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

ODAT Friday

TGIF, I have a busy weekend. Feeling good other than the market and election turnoil. Dinner tonight, Housework tomorrow, party sunday, and more work on Monday.

I am still AF and I like what I see.
                  Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

ODAT Friday

My beloved Man of the Sea
                    When are u coming to pick me up? lol
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Friday

just dropping in to say hello ... i'm on day 6 .. should be 21, someday i shall make it pass 2 weeks.. again.

BIG HELLO from Ripp. :l

Comment

ODAT Friday

Soon My beloved of Boston

Comment

ODAT Friday

Beautiful day 20 here.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Now Rippy are you lemon drop or rippy no drama Ok!!!!!! certain long term members here whom shall not be named will swoop on you like a magpie to a bald scalp!!!! By the way....... got an after photo been to the curl up and dye salon hey
                            cap

Comment

ODAT Friday

thanks Cap, just knowing someone replied makes me feel hopeful

:thanks:
                              Captnjack;437112 wrote: Thats it callin the union in !!!!!!! On strike if the boss Bessie aint back Im doin a stake out at the front of the ODAT gates.:H Hey Guera join up we will look after you:welcome: Hope every ones day is filled with joy and love I know mine is!!!!! Start of the sailing season and "IM EXCITED" hope every one finds that ONE thing that keeps them sober!!!!!! be it sniffing a flower or you're doggy let it be good!!!!!!!!:H
                              Love cap

Comment

ODAT Friday

Guera once here we will never let you down in your quest to be drink free thats a rock solid promise. Be hopeful because if you really want it to happen it will !!!!! And tell us more about ya self if ya want...... if not ok lurk
                                Cap

Comment

Working...
                                X