Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

Hi capt and everyone,
    Great post capt, i think i shall smell the flowers instead of the dog poo. :H

You know i said i would not count my af days and want did i do counted my af days 12days Af its feels like i have done a life time of AF days. Way does the days or weeks go so slow.
    Is it because deep down im just so impatient. need to go shopping later not really looking forward to it, cant stand the people and also there bargains as soon as you walk in there its in your face full stop. sorry need to vent my feelings out.

Have a good sober weekend everyone.

Take care

Love
    Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

ODAT Friday

Tears Im you!!!!!! but 12 days is so cool well done your the best tears!!!!!!! hate counting I too have the " has it happened already!!!! personality..... Sheesh a microwave cooker aint quick enough for me. As for shopping I got trolley rage big time!!!!!! my misses has insisted that i wait in the car while she does the shop fine by me rather watch others try and get the coin out of the return trolley slot cracks me up!!! talk about an exercise in WASTE OF TIME !!!Haaaaaaaaa

Comment

ODAT Friday

Morning all - what a positive thread today. So good to hear everybody is doing well!

Evielou - so sorry to hear about your brother!!! My thoughts are with you!
        And Greenie - I agree with Capt - go to Europe!!!!

My wino brother is passing through town today with his family, so I have taken the day off. Lots of food I've prepared. I do love to feed people. I have some french bread rising in the oven and a pot of borscht for their lunch!! I just have to think of something to do, take them out for the afternoon, so that the wine drinking doesn't start as soon as he arrives. Must Be Strong!!!

Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend so this will be a 4 day weekend for me. There was some prediction for flurries on sunday though. A little to early for snow, me thinks!!!!!!

Have a fabulous friday!
        xoxo Peanut

Comment

ODAT Friday

Beautiful day Go Mrs Mam what a great thing!!!!!!! thought you would get away with out us noticing 20 DAYS drink free Your the best and so cool how you just slip a minor post in HAA love ya style

Comment

ODAT Friday

I was wondering if anyone here does the cd's and if so, what they think of them?

Peanut, I'm like you, I love to feed people.

I'm so glad it is Friday, I feel like I'm on top of the world.....Oh wait, I'm in Alaska, I AM on top of the world LOL :H

Hope you all enjoy a great day
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hello fellow Friday ODATs,

Hi AK - I used the cd's religiously for the first 30 days as suggested. Then, I used the the hypno cd when I needed a brain wash and wax, and the subliminal while I was posting here because it was so relaxing. I credit them with helping me get some good habits established. Keep on using them - the more you "tell" yourself you're not much of a drinker - or don't wish to drink at all - the more you start believing it!

Greenie, you've really been going through the ringer emotionally. Europe would be lovely, and you already have some friends in Ireland, Scotland, UK - maybe you could host a big MWO European party. If you do, I'm coming. Then the Cap'n can pick me up when he's here to see Sea and we'll sail on over to meet you. Now, I don't want to be a third wheel with Sea and the Cap'n., but SOMEBODY has to watch those two. I'm sure One2 and Vlad will come, and maybe we can get DeeBee to head north. Why, we could talk about world peace, sing KumBaYah and be back in time for the elections. An added benefit: we'd all miss the last 3+ weeks of political ads that are sure to make us all bonkers.

Have a good weekend all - will be in Boston tomorrow with husband and daughter. Go Red Sox tonight!

Vera-b

Comment

ODAT Friday

Nice one Vera!
                :sun:

Comment

Working...
                X