Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Weekend

:wave:

It's a beautiful fall day in the Midwest and I have absolutely NOTHING THAT I HAVE TO DO:wd::yay:. I think I'll start reading the Tao of Sobriety, play with my kitten and dog, get some exercise, and maybe try out a new recipe. The MWO supplement and the hypnosis program I'm using are very helpful for me. I don't have any physical cravings at all....it's the emotional cravings that I need to really work on. Those craving are so crazy...they come if I'm feeling bad or if I'm feeling good...go figure. Anyone else struggling with this?

Welcome to the new members....I'm finding this a very warm, helpful place and hope you all will to.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....for all the birthday greetings. I was so touched at everyone's warmth and thoughfulness.

Hope each of you will have a great weekend. Loving thoughts, Gaia

Happy Weekend

you sound like you are doing great ..keep going stay strong and think positive and have an awesome weekend ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Happy Weekend

Gaia, trigs......everyone have a good day ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy Weekend

I'm sooooo glad you're doing good. It's lovely here in Cambridge. I thought all the good weather was gone!

I know what you mean with the cravings. They are driving me insane. It's be 10 days now and they are still not letting up. I'm drinking sugar free lemonade and taking my supplements but it's hell. They are here when i'm sad, happy, sleep, wide awake, relaxed stressed ect ect I'm just gritting me teeth and dealing with each day as they come.

Keep being strong!
        Love ya XXX

Comment

Working...
        X