Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Safe Place for those of us still drinking to post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi O2m.. yep ate ALL my chips... had curry sauce on them too
    yummy
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Good to hear from you chelle. Hope tdy goes well for you. You got something you can do? My fav past time...go to town and wander looking for nothing in particular for an hour.
      See the footie scores last night? Ramsey scored for arsenal...a Cardiff boy done good in Europe! Cant believe we sold him for ?5 mill. Fecking Risdale. He better not feck up city like he did leeds.
      Have a great day
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Cy, my fav hobby too did you know , in fact thats what im going to do right now!

Comment

You dont wander though lims. You buy clogs!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

im not really a one for wandering around town, cos i dont like crowds.
            I like "window shopping" online though
            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

How ya feeling now chelle?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;448538 wrote: How ya feeling now chelle?
                kinda subdued would be a canny description i guess.

Just popped to the shop for some cigs and managed to steer clear of the boozy bit... wel, for the time being anyway.
                I HATE being 'sandwiched' between 2 off-licences...look out my back window and there's an offy 50 yards away and the same at my front..
                In fact, most streets round here seem to have their own off-licence.! "Boozy North East".. not half! I think its all people do up here!
                Well, that and bingo
                Hey,I won ?50 on thinkbingo.com this afternoon!

Comment

Hi Chelle...

Glad to see you are doing better.....any time you want to vent, you can always
                  PM me and I think I gave you my email as well. Use it any time!

Keep busy today....and good job on the winning at bingo!!!! Cool!
                  AF July 6 2014

Comment

cymru;448523 wrote: You dont wander though lims. You buy clogs!
                    and some day im a coming a your way to show you them all , and maybe bludgin ya with them if i get any more cheek! lol!

Comment

Are you online tnt Chelle? How are you feeling? Offline for a bit, but will be back later and will be thinking of you. Hope your o.k.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;449060 wrote: Are you online tnt Chelle? How are you feeling? Offline for a bit, but will be back later and will be thinking of you. Hope your o.k.
                        Hiya, feeling lots better. went to my parents for dinner and I came back and watched "The Good Life" on TV (cos Im a sad ol bint) and guess what?
                        I was drinking TEA.

Comment

Good on ya chelle. glad your feeling better.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

you know what I really fancy now?... a packet of Real McCoys.... Flame grilled steak flavour, to be precise.
                            Oh, and some scampi fries

Comment

Dunno how long this drinking tea malarkey will last, but Im enjoying it

Has anyone ever wandered into cemetaries and read the inscriptions on the grave stones? (Hey, now that sounds so Goth..lol..but makes for an interesting sunday afternoon walk).
                              Anyway... I was thinking, that lots more people now are having 'tongue in cheek' incriptions and some are quite funny.... well, in a morbid kinda way.

I was thinking what Id have on mine, and I came up with this: -

She Came, She Saw, She Drank, She Fell In.....

and then maybe an 'arrow' pointing downwards

LOL.

Comment

one2many;449224 wrote: LMAO Chelle, I have done that on many a sunday afternoon, rob will not come with me anymore!
                                Aw, that's a shame... I'll go with you!

My mum wants "she suffered in silence" written on hers...lol, which is funny cos she's always moaning.

Comment

Working...
                                X